CANCELLED- Two puppies: Parkersburg, WV to La Crosse, WI

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

CANCELLED- Two puppies: Parkersburg, WV to La Crosse, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:15 pm

My name is Anna Eherenman and I help find places/transport for animals that need to be moved to be adopted and saved. We have a rescue for two terrier/beagle mix puppies in WV. However, they need to get to La Crosse, WI where they are likely to get adopted. These are small, 9 week old puppies and they are in rescue but need to move to a place they will actually be adopted so Ellens Rescue can take in more dogs in danger.

They are going from Ellen's Rescue, a 501c3 rescue in Parkersburg, to GMS All Breed Rescue, a small rescue in La Crosse Wisconsin.

This will likely be a multi leg transport and I am thinking it could be up to three legs so we are willing to work with you on times and dates. Ellen will be busy transporting another animal that is injured on Saturday morning but is otherwise free and we are looking at this weekend but if a weekday works better we can try that too.

If any of you are willing/able to take a portion of this route please email or call me and we can start working on the details.

I apologize for the short notice but hopefully we can pull this together in time.

Thanks all,

Anna Eherenman
608-780-8841

AnnaEherenman

Re: CANCELLED- Two puppies: Parkersburg, WV to La Crosse, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 am

I cancelled the transport as they found a rescue within driving distance and ground transport was arranged YAY! :D :D :D