FILLED Richmond, VA to Claremont, NH (Border Collie)

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Re: Richmond, VA to Claremont, NH (Border Collie)

Postby Tom N. on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:15 am

dan.schrager wrote:Tom
If you can get Cami to Portsmouth (PSM) I'll fly it to Claremont (or Keene or Lebanon)
Let me know if this helps out at all.

Dan S

It would certainly save the dog and the new owners (or some volunteer) a 2 hour drive. Now if we can get the first leg from Richmond to ACY sorted out, this could work out very nicely. I know Anna (the pilot who is doing the other transport with me) and one other pilot volunteered, but I don't know if either has been finalized yet. I guess we wait to hear from Julianne.

Tom
Tom N.

Postby vthokienc on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Still trying to work this one out for transport this weekend. Thanks for everyone's help.

julianne
vthokienc

Postby zig on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 pm

I will be flying from Hanover County(OFP) just north of Richmond to Cape May(WWD) on Sun the 20th. I have a Cessna 172 and could fit Cami. Let me know if this works for anyone. Fare Thee Well. Jeff.
C172 VFR Cape May, NJ
zig

Postby vthokienc on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Jeff, thank you so much for the offer. I think we have got this filled. Anna is going to fly Cami from Williamsburg to Atlantic City & Dan is going to pick Cami & Clifford up in ACY and transport them the rest of the way up to NH. THANK YOU SO MUCH Anna, Dan, Tom, & any other pilots who have helped to make this work!
vthokienc

Previous

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete