FILLED San Antonio area to 30339 (Atlanta area) Eng Setter

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
RescueForLucy

FILLED San Antonio area to 30339 (Atlanta area) Eng Setter

Post by RescueForLucy » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Rescue 65 lb English Setter, fully vetted, is going to his new adoptive home in the Atlanta area. This boy is calm for an English Setter and should ride well. Will be going to an approved adoption home where the adopter has gone through an adoption application process and completed a home visit. Please help us get Earl to his new home! thx, Susan

He will be in the San Antonio area for departure, except 11-Sep through 14-Sep when he will be in the Port Aransas/Corpus Christi area. We are flexible, let us know how you can help.

Sending rescue groups are Animal Welfare Society of Bandera County in conjunction with Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue.

Here is our sweet boy's listing. http://esrescue.org/EarlCourtesy.html

Thank you!! Susan
Last edited by RescueForLucy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 78132 (San Antonio area) to 30339 (Atlanta area) Eng Setter

Post by watson14 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

If you can get the English Setter to Dallas area, I can transport as far east as Little Rock. I am available on most days but I require good weather (VFR pilot).

John Watson

RescueForLucy

Post by RescueForLucy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

I am posting a separate request to see if there is an offer for a Little Rock to Atlanta transport. Thanks John!

Susan, English Setter Rescue

msteitle

Post by msteitle » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Susan,

I should be able to transport him from Lockhart to Dallas if someone can bring him to the Lockhart airport.

Mark
Austin, TX

drdpride
Zip Code: 78130
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBAZ
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by drdpride » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I can get him to Lockhart from San Antonio. I am also working on getting a very small dog (Japanese chin - only ten pounds) from around San Angelo to Florida. I have volunteered to get him to San Antonio on Sept 12th ... we have a pilot who can get him from Georgia to Florida ... was wondering if anyone would mind if the Japanese chin rides with the English Setter. Here is the discussion board for the Japanese chin: http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3182

Either way, I can get the English Setter to Lockhart during PnP 5000 any day but September 12th and September 14th. - Denise
Denise (Pride) and Don Elliott
Cirrus SR20, N318DE
Cirrus SR22T, N718DE
New Braunfels, TX (KBAZ)
[email protected]

RescueForLucy

Post by RescueForLucy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks everyone, in addition to looking for a Little Rock to Atlanta trip (still no offers on that one). I have posted a Dallas to Atlanta trip thanks to the wonderful offers to get him from San Antonio to Dallas via Lockhart.

Here is the Dallas to Atlanta request.
http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3271

The English Setter is good with other dogs so he won't mind sharing the trip with the Japanese Chin. I have contacted Nancy with Japanese Chin about sharing the trip and she said of course.

Thanks for your help!!
Susan w English Setter Rescue

RescueForLucy

Post by RescueForLucy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Transport is tentatively filled going San Antonio to Dallas to Tulsa (overnight on the 17th) and on to Atlanta on the 18th. Awaiting details to mark filled. Thanks everyone! Susan