STILL NEED:SLC UT 84106 to Sacramento, CA 95821: 2 BrittanyS

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
monicarutt
Zip Code: 32976
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

STILL NEED:SLC UT 84106 to Sacramento, CA 95821: 2 BrittanyS

Post by monicarutt » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 pm

2 Brittany Dogs Transport Needed: Salt Lake City, UT 84106 to Sacramento, CA 95821

2 Brittanys are traveling from temporary foster care in Salt Lake City, UT to their new screened and approved American Brittany Rescue foster homes in Sacramento, CA. (http://www.americanbrittanyrescue.org)

Any airport in Northern/Central UTAH is fine for departure, same for arrival in Sacramento/Northern CA.
We have volunteers standing by to deliver and pick up at Pilots’ airports of choice!

We are trying to move them during the PNP 5000 Week (September 12-20) but are very flexible on dates and times with any pilot schedules! Just let me know.

The Passengers are 2 Brittany dogs, each weighs between 30-40 pounds.
All are Spayed/Neutered, UTD on vaccinations (rabies, DHLPP and bordetella), Heartworm negative and microchipped. They are all friendly with people, children and other dogs.
All Brittanys will travel with leash, collar, vet/vaccination & microchip records.

Please contact me via email or cell if you can help in any way.
Many thanks!

Monica Rutt
American Brittany Rescue – Transport Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
[email protected]
415-999-5044 cell
http://www.americanbrittanyrescue.org
Last edited by monicarutt on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monica Rutt
American Brittany Rescue
ABR State Coordinator - FL/GA/LA/AL/MS/AR/TN
[email protected]
415-999-5044 Cell
www.americanbrittanyrescue.org

markills

Re: SLC, UT 84106 to Sacramento, CA 95821: 4 Brittany Dogs

Post by markills » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm based out of Santa Rosa CA with a Cherokee Archer. My fuel range non-stop is about 3:30, which is about 360 Nautical Miles which would get me to Elko NV. Round trip would then be 7 hrs not including time on the ground. Any chance you could get the dogs to Elko or another airport similar distance from Santa Rosa?