DONE/THANKS, JOE--5 pups--Lafayette, LA to Lakeland, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
carolynharris

DONE/THANKS, JOE--5 pups--Lafayette, LA to Lakeland, FL

Post by carolynharris » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Nine beautiful Black Lab x Golden Retriever pups need ride from Lafayette, New Iberia or even Baton Rouge, LA, to Lakeland, FL, SPCA. Ordinarily pups could hitch ride to one of several adjoining cities near Lakeland, but SPCA officials have alerted media and would like the pups to arrive in Lakeland on a weekday to assure press coverage. Pups were born August 1, so should be 6 weeks tomorrow (Sept. 11). They have received first set of shots and deworming and are eating solid food. We are flexible as to airport departure-points, as well as day of week and time. Crates are being provided by shipper. These are "throwaway" pups in South Louisiana, so this is their only chance to avoid one of the area's high-kill shelters. Please help!
La. Opt. Pups1.jpg
La. Opt. Pups1.jpg (21.16 KiB) Viewed 347 times
La. Opt. Pups3.jpg
La. Opt. Pups3.jpg (23.64 KiB) Viewed 347 times
La. Opt. Pups2.jpg
La. Opt. Pups2.jpg (15.55 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Last edited by carolynharris on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joe Surowiec

Re: 9 pups--Lafayette, LA (70518) to Lakeland, FL (33813)

Post by Joe Surowiec » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 am

Hi.

If someone can get them to northern FL on Monday, (Tallahassee, Panama) I can do the rest of it on Monday.

Joe Surowiec 973-768-2800

Joe Surowiec

Re: 9 pups--Lafayette, LA (70518) to Lakeland, FL (33813)

Post by Joe Surowiec » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I will fly up on Sunday evening. I will base at Odyssey Aviation at Lafayette Regional Airport. I would like to be airborne by 8AM on Monday morning. The flight is about 4.5 hours without stops. I will plan on Puppy stops at Gulf shores (JKA), AL, and Cross City Florida. With 5.5 hours of travel time, and an hour of time difference, I should arrive at Lakeland Regional at about 3:00PM. If there is anyone out there who would like to meet me at the intermediate stops and help walk 9 dogs, please let me know. I can surely use the help. Thanks.

Joe Surowiec
[email protected]