You may be her only chance

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
TinksMom

You may be her only chance

Post by TinksMom » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

I sent the following email to Deborah Boise this morning and she said to come post it here so I am. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Best to contact me via email first rather than call. I know the go date says Thursday but am willing to work with someone if they can help just let me know thanks.

A year ago upon the death of my father I became the proud owner of his Shit tzu Tink. I live in Duluth but at present time am having to leave the state (for few months) due to a stalking issue. My partner who is in Deer River had Tink but this last weekend Tink was involved in a scuffle with another dog and when the dogs owner tried to come between them Tink bit her. The authorities in Ithasca county are asking for Tink to be put down. I cant in good faith do this so am trying to get her from MN to NE where we will stay for a while with my daughter. I am disabled and my family doctor is trying to get Tink made into service dog ASAP so that she can board the GreyHound bus onThursday. If this isnt possible do you know of anyone that could transport from Duluth to Omaha NE at the least and preferably to Norfolk NE?

Sincerly
Jody Perez

TinksMom

Re: You may be her only chance

Post by TinksMom » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm

New to this so forgive. I forgot to list Tinks stats. She is a 6 year old spayed female Shit zu. Has all her shots, weighs approximatly 23 lbs.

ronnelson

Post by ronnelson » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Jody,

I would like to help you with your dog transport from Minn to Nebraska. I have a small plane and live near Mankato, MN. If you would e-mail me back at [email protected] we could work out the timing and details.

Best regards,
Ron Nelson

TinksMom

Post by TinksMom » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Ron you have truly given me back hope in my fellow humans thanks very much and thanks from Tink too. See you Saturday