CXLD

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rguidara
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

CXLD

Post by rguidara » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 pm

She needs to be in Lexington on the 29th by 8:00 am for the 2nd leg to her final destination in Nashville, TN
Last edited by rguidara on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tuxedo

Re: 1st Leg Needed KHMZ Bedford PA to KLEX Lexington KY

Post by Tuxedo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 pm

This is the little blind and deaf neglected spitz?/Pom that was posted as needing to go to it's new home in Nashville Tn from Tyrone Pa. I can take this dog to the Nashville area from LEX or FFT almost anytime. Is there anyone who can do the 1st leg? KMZ is near the dog's foster home in Tyrone PA. From there it is about 300 NM to LEX. I can do this flight as soon as Tuesday the 29th but I need to leave LEX around 8 am. I would be more flexible with time another day. Or if someone could bring her to LEX before the 29th I could keep her at my house till the 29th then take her to Nashville. I just want to get her to her permanent home.
Barb

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Barb, if you could make something happen on your end for the 30th, I could fly down to LEX to arrive later that morning. Also noticed that a dog needs to get to Maryland from LEX, so that would work out well for my return trip. I won't be available after the 30th, and am flying cats on the 29th. I'm based at Winchester, VA (OKV).
Best regards,
Paul Cox
540-668-6862
[email protected]

Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Paul,
The 30th will be fine. I will contact the person that posted this need and we can go from there.
Barb

rguidara

Post by rguidara » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

Okay what is the next step?
What time does the dog need to be at the Bedford Airprot?

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 am

Whatever works for the sender works for me. If 9 am works, that would be fine, or I could do it earlier or later. My estimated flight time (no wind) is about 2 hours, 15 minutes from Bedford to LEX. I like to put out a little flight schedule to everyone the night before. I'd also need everyone's phone number in case of a delay, and that can just be sent to my email at [email protected]. Also, if the sender finds it more convenient to use a different airport, such as Altoona, or Jamestown, or State College, that's fine with me too.

rguidara

Post by rguidara » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:42 am

I have asked the sender, Tami Thayne to join the message board so she can see all the messages. I the meantime, I will keep ralaying them to her.

My Info:
Robyn Guidara
615-568-4963
[email protected]

Sender:
Tami Thayne (formerly Grimes)
cell: 814-207-4586
Other: 814.941.7447
1281 Bell-Tip Rd., Tyrone, PA 16686

Tamiddb

Post by Tamiddb » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi, I'm Tami, logged in here now. Just tell me where I need to be and when, and what the dog needs. I'm new to this program. Altoona is the closest airport to me, that would be great, but I can go to Bedford if need be. Haven't been there before, but will find it. Let me know. Tami

rguidara

Post by rguidara » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Tami is trying to register and get logged in now.

Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 pm

The dog will need all health documentation and any other pertinent documents regarding history. She will need her tags if she has them and any medication she is on. Some folks provide a well fitting harness or a leash.
Looking forward !
Barb