I tried to come up with a transport with legs....
Each about 2 1/2 hours or so.
6 segment path: 1337 mi
1. M01 to MU59 (NW) 228 mi PILOT NEEDED
2. MU59 to 49KS (NW) 229 mi Terry?
3. 49KS to 1NE1 (NW) 229 mi firstname.lastname@example.org?????
4. 1NE1 to 11NE (NW) 215 mi PILOT NEEDED
5. 11NE to 99WY (NW) 236 mi PILOT NEEDED
6. 99WY to KBZN (W) 199 mi Randy
Code Source Location
M01 FAA Memphis [General Dewitt Spain Airport], TN, US
MU59 FAA Springfield [Lester E. Cox Medical Center North Heliport], MO, US
49KS FAA Manhattan [N & N Airport], KS, US
1NE1 FAA Callaway [Paul Ridder Ranch Airport], NE, US
11NE FAA Harrison [Kaan Airport], NE, US
99WY FAA Dayton [Xingu Airstrip], WY, US
KBZN FAA Bozeman [Gallatin Field Airport], MT, US
Please let me know if this is ok, and if you can do a leg!! Please answer here and email@example.com