Completed Thanks to all that helped

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Pcolagal

Completed Thanks to all that helped

Post by Pcolagal » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello, I am a volunteer for Papillon Rescue and Adoption, Inc. I rescued a papillon Friday afternoon from a shelter outside of Philadelphia, PA. I transported him back to my home in Frederick, MD and I am trying to get him to his foster home in Sandown, NH. Since I live in the DC area there are the three airports but I also heard that some of you fly from the Harrisburg, PA airport. If you need to pick him up in Harrisburg, we would transport him there also. His foster mom is able to drive to Boston or Connecticut to pick him up. We are trying to get him there as soon as possible so that he can start the healing process (he is very very thin and his coat is missing fur). Can someone help us to get this butterfly to a safe and loving foster home? :?: Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in getting this baby to his foster home.
Last edited by Pcolagal on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lukehayden

Re: Transport needed from DC area 21702 to Sandown, NH 03873

Post by lukehayden » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 am

I may be able to help in this relocation effort . I could probably pickup the dog in Frederick MD and move him to somewhere like Hartford CT. I may be able to do this as early as tomorrow. Let me know if this helps. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thanks
Luke.