DONE! RUSSIAN BLUE CAT WOULD LIKE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
glacier

DONE! RUSSIAN BLUE CAT WOULD LIKE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!

Post by glacier » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Oscar%202[2].JPG
Oscar%202[2].JPG (51.81 KiB) Viewed 283 times
Hi All, A beautiful Russian Blue cat needs a ride from Cheyenne, Wy. to Boise, Id. in time for Christmas. He has a wonderful new family anxiously waiting to welcome him into their home and love him forever. Would anyone be able to help him get there before Christmas? Open to all options; flying all the way, part of the way in conjunction with driving transport, driving all the way. Please contact me directly at [email protected] Thank you all. Lynn

This is what his foster mom had to say about him:

Hi Lynn
Here is a picture of Oscar. Oscar is a Russian Blue and is about two years old now. He came to The Healing Journey in November, 2007 as a tiny 4 week old kitten and weighed about 2 lbs. He was accidentally stepped on and I rushed him to the vet who didn't give him much of a chance. But Oscar and I decided he was going to survive and he did! $300 later, he was up and running around the house as a kitten should, but his neck is a bit crooked. He has the most beautiful golden eyes, and the softest fur. He is being adopted by a family in Boise, ID if we can just get him a ride there. He survived against all odds, and now he has a chance for a mom and dad, a doggie buddy named Ajax, and a home of his own where he won't be just one of many rescue cats. Thanks for any help you can give in helping us get Oscar "home for the Holidays!" Blessings, Judy at The Healing Journey
Last edited by glacier on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glacier

Re: RUSSIAN BLUE CAT WOULD LIKE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! Wy-Id

Post by glacier » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Happy Holidays Everyone! Oscar is open to any form of transport. Flying, flying and driving, or driving only. If you know of anyone coming anywhere in the direction of Salt Lake City or Idaho, please let me know. There are so many variables to get him to Boise. Even Salt Lake City would be a big help or to me in the Sun Valley area. Oscar says, "MEOW, MEOW, MEOW!!" Thank You! Lynn [email protected]

glacier

Re: RUSSIAN BLUE CAT WOULD LIKE TO BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! Wy-Id

Post by glacier » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm

I have received a very gracious offer from Todd M. of Chicago to fly Oscar all the way from Cheyenne to Boise. Todd, you are indeed a Sky Angel. Thank you so very much. Oscar is set to fly on Dec. 23, so he will be in his forever home for Christmas! How wonderful is that! Thanking You in advance Todd. Have a fun, safe and uneventful flight out. Lynn in the Sun Valley, Idaho area.