DONE! Ride Needed Joplin Missouri to Poplar Bluff Missouri

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Tammy B

DONE! Ride Needed Joplin Missouri to Poplar Bluff Missouri

Post by Tammy B » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

We need transport for 2 rescued kittens going from Joplin Missouri east to Poplar Bluff Missouri. The 4 ever parent has had several back surgeries so long drives are out of the question.

I just had my car totaled by a man with no insurance. He did it 5 days before I was going to drive them. Since it's out of pocket repairs it's going to be a few checks before I'm back on the road. With my 10 rescued Chihuahua's and 12 rescue cats money is tight right now too.

We would really like to have them home for Christmas. Anyone "Going Our Way" :arrow:

As you can see their just little kittens and in good health. Joplin to Poplar bluff is about 6 hours one way. We have an airport in Joplin but I'm not sure about Poplar Bluff. I believe Joplin airport has a route to Memphis but then we need a lift from there to Poplar Bluff.

Well let me know.

Moby and Katrina

Last edited by Tammy B on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

velvetcole

Re: Ride Needed Joplin Missouri to Poplar Bluff Missouri

Post by velvetcole » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Poplar Bluff does have a Municipal Airport, for private jets. I'm the new Mommy for Moby and my sister-in-law is taking Katrina and we really want two kitties for Christmas! The airport code is KPOF.

Pa28-140
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Pa28-140 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Tammy,

What is the status of this? If the time line is not critical (as long as it is done my Christmas) I might be able to help. I am based in Kansas City but if me flying is the only way these kittens can get home, I'll try to make it work. Email me directly at: [email protected]. Since it is only one leg, I would just try to find a time that weather is really nice for the flight. Email me.....Jim
Jim Bordoni
Kansas City
[email protected]
Cell: 913-707-8049

Tammy B

Post by Tammy B » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 pm

We have a ride! Our pilot Jim from Kansas City will be picking up Moby and Katrina this Sunday and taking them to Velvet.

I want to thank Jim publicly for doing this. He's making another flight the day before to save a animal and then us on Sunday!

A big KUDOS to Jim our pilot!

Thanks Jim'

Tamara and Velvet. p.s. 2 down and 9 to go. Finding homes for kitties here is near impossible.

Tammy B

Post by Tammy B » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Jim came today and picked up 3 kitties. Velvets Mom took Itty Bitty Kitty.

Jim made 4 women very happy today, how often does 1 man make 4 women happy all on one day? :lol:

Pilots N Paws ROCKS!

Thank you all for providing this wonderful service to animals. I'm in tears I'm so happy.

Angels do have wings!

Thank you Jim for bringing Christmas 5 days early.

Jim with Katrina and Itty Bitty Kitty

Jim's plane before take off

Up Up and Away!