DONE THANKS PHIL Morgantown, WV

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE THANKS PHIL Morgantown, WV

Post by ria221 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I am beggging for a flight for a heartworm positive mom and her 4 week old pup. Possible airports to depart from are: Hagerstown, Maryland, Hancock, Maryland, Winchester, Virginia and Morganstown, West Virginia. Days and times are flexible. Can a pilot please help me? She was originally located in Greenville, South Carolina. She is on a Ground transport for part of the trip with other dogs. This can be very stressful on a heartworm positive mom. She is also very protective of her pup. A dog with heartworm needs to be as stressfree as possible. She was destined to be put to sleep last week, and that was before we found out she is heartworm positive. She's about 40 lbs. and a black lab mix. The pup is about 4 weeks old and a shep mix. They can go in the same large cage. Thanks in advance for your help. Email me at [email protected] or from here.
Last edited by ria221 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MooneyPhil

Re: Morgantown, WV or nearby airport - Newburgh, NY

Post by MooneyPhil » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi

I can help, pickup in Hagerstown and drop off at Stewart airport would be OK for me. I can be flexible as soon as the weather is good ... let me know, Phil

ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Morgantown, WV or nearby airport - Newburgh, NY

Post by ria221 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 am

Thanks sooooooo much. The sooner the better. Email me at [email protected] I will check the weather. I'm so happy, thank you. Thank you. Just so you know, Libby (she has the dogs now) cannot drop them off at Hagerstown on Monday or Tuesday but any other day is fine.