DONE :) flown-Luke: Charlotte,NC to Jacksonville,NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

DONE :) flown-Luke: Charlotte,NC to Jacksonville,NC

Post by maddoxbonnie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 pm

PLZ help this young Boxer pup named Luke find his way over to the eastern part of NC---to a nice, safe & warm foster home. He was pulled from a high-kill animal shelter in York County, SC & will be vetted this week. Luke will travel w/ his vaccination records, collar & leash...& crate if needed. We would like Luke to get to his safe, loving foster home this coming weekend, Sat-Jan 30th or Sun-Jan 31st.
I have listed the to & fro airport areas in the PnP forum title, however we are willing to work/travel on BOTH ends. We are also FLEXIBLE on the dates too!!

Sending Name: Ute Davidson w/ Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue
Sending Cell Phone Number: 704.662.2506 Cell
Sending Email: [email protected]

***Charlotte, NC area 28201***

Receiving Name: BRBR volunteer in Richlands, NC
Receiving Cell Phone Number:
Receiving Email:

***Jacksonville, NC 28574***
Albert J. Ellis Airport KOAJ 28574

= 153 NM air miles

THX for all y'all do!!

Sallie Gotautas

919-270-3202 cell
[email protected]

BRBR Volunteer- http://www.blueridgeboxerrescue.com/
IBCR Volunteer- http://www.innerbankscaninerescue.com/
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PilotAMB

Re: Luke, boxer pup: Charlotte, NC to Jacksonville, NC

Post by PilotAMB » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 pm

My name is Anna and I am based in Williamsburg, VA. If nobody can do the flight this weekend I could do it Sunday. I have a piper cherokee 180.

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Anna,
I sent you a personal email to your personal email addy. I'm "thinking" we have this filled...let me confirm. Plz also check your personal email addy. THX :)
Sallie

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey Anna,

You had offered to help on the PnP forum w/ my NC boxer transport on this Sund but that transport has been confirmed w/ another pilot.

Would you plz plz plz be able to fly Roxie, 40-45 lb black female lab mix, sweet as can be (just lost her 3 pups-they passed away at birth while in the shelter's "drop-box overnight) from Washington, NC KOCW to Lumberton, NC KLBT this Sund, 31st by 1-1:30? We have found another PnP pilot, Gaylan, who will be in Lumberton by 1:00. He will need to refuel...both he and the plane...so he hopes to depart from Lumberton, NC by 2 to 2:30. That puts him back @ for home, Bellefontaine, Ohio KEDJ around 6 or 6;30. This is a very long distance & we'd love to take Gaylan up on his offer to fly Roxie all the way from NC to OH...but still need your help getting her to Lumberton, NC. Would this be possible?

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202 cell
[email protected]

jmillerk

Post by jmillerk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Sallie,

I could fly up from Charlotte, NC area (Lancaster, SC) and pick up Roxie in Washington, NC and take her to Lumberton, NC if Anna is unable. If Luke's ride falls through we could also take him from Lancaster, SC- KLKR to Jacksonville, NC-KOAJ and then pick up Roxie for the return to Lumberton as it would be on the way back. Or perhaps the pilot taking Roxie could do the same?

Regards,

Justin

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am

Hey Justin,

THX so much for your offer :) And yes, we will take you up on it. I'll personal email you.

Sallie