DONE Elizabethton, TN-winchester, VA-newburgh, ny

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

DONE Elizabethton, TN-winchester, VA-newburgh, ny

Post by ria221 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

I have 2 siberian mix pups, 2 beagle mix pups (both sets about 8 weeks old), and I may also have 2 lab mix pups (12 weeks old) waiting for flight from any airport within 30 minutes drive of Elizabethton, TN. They were scheduled for a 2-pilot flight last weekend but airport was closed at the midway point due to weather conditions and one of the pilot's plane broke down. The pups never left Elizabethton. I am now desperately looking for a flight that goes near Elizabethton, TN to Winchester, Virginia or any part in central or northern Virginia to Newburgh, NY or anywhere within 50 miles of Beacon, NY. Anytime between now and Monday, Feb. 15 would be fine. Of course, the sooner the better. I can also give you some gas money. I would rather have them flown then driven because it's much less stressful for them and less chance for them to get sick being passed from driver to driver by car. Times and days somewhat flexible. Please, please Email me if you can help me. I'm begging. I am willing to split this flight into 2 flights if that's the only way I can get them here. I will find an overnite to be on standby for the pups at the airport the 2 pilots meet at in case there is a problem with weather or planes or anything. As a last resort, I am willing to drive from Beacon, NY all the way down to mid-Virginia to meet a pilot if I cannot find 2 pilots to split this trip. The two poor, little siberian mix pups have been waiting in temp foster home for 3 weeks now and I want to get them a home as soon as possible. My rescue is 100% volunteer, no-kill. Thank you all for all the flying you do for the sake of the animals.

ImageImage
Last edited by ria221 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 am, edited 8 times in total.

ria221

Post by ria221 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

none
Last edited by ria221 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N208GG

Re: elizabethton, tn - newburgh, ny (or halfway) 6 little pups

Post by N208GG » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 pm

If someone can get the pups to the HEF area, I can probably do the HEF-SWF leg later on Saturday 2/13. Can the pups be crated? I could probably do 2 crates - one in the baggage compartment and one in the back seat, or if another pilot can do HEF-SWF we could split the load.

ria221

Re: Elizabethton, TN-Manassas, VA-Poughkeepsie, NY

Post by ria221 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you soooooooo much. Now all I need is one pilot for the first leg. Can anyone help???

paulcox

Re: UPDATE Elizabethton, TN-winchester, VA-newburgh, ny

Post by paulcox » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Per our discussions, I'll do TN-NY Feb 12th. - Paul