Two Toys Tulsa to Mendocino DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
tftrescue

Two Toys Tulsa to Mendocino DONE

Post by tftrescue » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Two Toy Fox Terriers from the High Plains Shelter in KS have a new home waiting for them in CA - They are under ten pounds total - Gus and Lizzie.
Going from Tulsa area anytime after 2/5 to CA. Receiver is Anne at 707 937 9216.
Taking a chance someone is headed west, away from snow around that time.
Thank you, as always, TFT Rescue
*Commercial flight
Last edited by tftrescue on Sun May 20, 2012 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

emelon
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Two Toys Tulsa to Mendocino

Post by emelon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Hello, I live in OKC and can help you with the first leg. I could pick the dogs up in Tulsa and fly west like Amarillo if it helps.
Eric "Frenchy" Mélon

emelon
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by emelon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Sorry, I just looked at the map where the dogs are going. I can do Tulsa to Liberal, KS instead of Amarillo.
Eric "Frenchy" Mélon

rylan01

Post by rylan01 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello,

Thank you for joining PilotsNPaws! This is basically a forum for animal rescues and pilots (both commercial and general aviation) as well as other volunteers to communicate in order to coordinate the transport of animals in need of a new location.

The transport request you have posted is quite a long distance and as such it may best served by the use of the commercial airlines. Please read our article from our home page (http://pilotsnpaws.org/ ) , titled “Commercial Aviation Assistance.” It will give you information on how commercial airline transports operate and how to get started on arrangements.

Next, please check our Board Index (Pilots Volunteering Transport, Animal Transport Board) and go to “Commercial Aviation Personnel Transport Offers.” In there, you may a commercial airline employee who has volunteered to travel with animals. Just contact them via the email or PM link.

Lastly, please let me know if I can help with arrangements with the commercial airline transport. I have carried many animals over the years….all successfully reaching their destination.

Thank you,

Sarah Murphy Case
Delta Airlines Pilot