Done w/Love Beaver County Pa 15010 to Roanoke Va 24010

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
prlayb4u

Done w/Love Beaver County Pa 15010 to Roanoke Va 24010

Post by prlayb4u » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

Please help us to transport this little dog to us we would appreciate your help when possible we know snow is bad in area right now but as soon as breaks could use the help.My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 540-314-6024 I will give you the info about his contact for pick up as soon as we make contact Thanks again so much
Last edited by prlayb4u on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prlayb4u

Re: Beaver County Pa 15010 to Roanoke Va 24010

Post by prlayb4u » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Please help us get our mini pinscher who is about 15 lbs and has all shots and will have a cerftifacte of health to be transported.He has all his papers and tags from where he is at I am not sure why we arent getting any help but we need to do something if all the weather holds I dont want to lose him..Thanks for anyones help.. :(

prlayb4u

Re: Done w/Love Beaver County Pa 15010 to Roanoke Va 24010

Post by prlayb4u » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Our pilots and voluteers are our angels and give us all hope who want to achieve what we cant..Praises will be shining from us and others..Want all pilots and others if you need a stop over for any reason weather related or not pls contact me our home is your home and will foster from one leg to another leg for achievement.We love you and our angel is Alice who gave me hope when only a glimmer was left and to Jeff thanks so much for your help too..hugs gently..