URGENT! Columbia, TN - Greenville, SC *DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

URGENT! Columbia, TN - Greenville, SC *DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 pm

There's a border collie in a kill shelter in Columbia who they say is now XXXXXX Urgent. She had pups, was a good mom and all her pups were adopted and now mom sits on death row. If someone is close and could help, that would be great. Thanks
Last edited by MuttsMom on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnmorgan

Re: URGENT! Columbia, TN - Greenville, SC

Post by johnmorgan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

What does the dog weigh. I have an RV6a and can handle a dog up to 55 lbs in the crate.

I could probably do this flight on Sun Feb 28th in the afternoon. I would be coming from the Atlanta area to KMRC
Maury Co airport to Greenville SC downtown airport.

John Morgan

770-823-1713

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Nancy, if you need someone to meet John in Greenville I would be happy to meet him and deliver this mama dog to her new home or foster. Just let me know, you know where to find me :D

Debi

aamsler

Post by aamsler » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 am

At this point, I can provide back up for John if something falls through on his end. I am also available tomorrow.
Allen

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:48 pm

This is one lucky girl. 2 pilots offering to transport her to her rescue and out of the gas chamber and Debi offering to help with land transport. I can't thank ya'll enough!! Wendy was picked up by John out of Atlanta and taken to Greenville, SC where she was met by another volunteer who was meeting Phyllis, her foster mom. This is the girl who was saved from death after her pups were adopted.

MuttsMom

Re: URGENT! Columbia, TN - Greenville, SC *DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

This girl is happily with her foster mom with a BC rescue in SC. Thanks so much John for flying from Atlanta to TN to Greenville, SC and back to Atlanta. Thanks everyone who makes me so proud to be a part of this wonderful organization with amazing volunteers.!!