Done Dachshunds need help ASAP from AL to Fulton, NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rachel

Done Dachshunds need help ASAP from AL to Fulton, NY

Post by rachel » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Ok I am need of some help to get 5 Dachshunds out of a Horrid place. These guys are being pulled today out of a very High Kill Shelter in Anniston, AL, actually 4 are being pulled tonight and the other was pulled last week because she had been dropped off in a overnight box with her 5 new puppies in the cold, what is wrong with people. These guys look are going to be no bigger then 20 lbs each, but most likely they are around 15 lbs. The Puppies are around 3 weeks old right now they have their eyes open and playing ( they have been in a home for a little over a week along with their Momma ), the others like I said are being pulled tonight, because the shelter called today and said they have to be out tonight or they die. Please if you can help these poor babies out get to a nice warm Foster Home they will be very much indebted to you as well as we will be
Last edited by rachel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AUAv8rix

Re: Dachshunds need help ASAP from AL to Fulton, NY

Post by AUAv8rix » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm

I can do the first leg up to the Greenville, South Carolina area as early as this Saturday. If I don't do it on Saturday, it'll be sometime between the 16th of March and 21st of March. I hope we can make this work! It's possible I could do it this week sometime, but it would put them not even getting to South Carolina until late afternoon, night.

rachel

Re: Dachshunds need help ASAP from AL to Fulton, NY

Post by rachel » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

These guys are taken care of Thanks