COMPLETED! Greenville, MS - Windham, NH, 1 adult & 9 puppies

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LindaJMerideth

COMPLETED! Greenville, MS - Windham, NH, 1 adult & 9 puppies

Post by LindaJMerideth » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I have finally found a rescue for Rowdy, an English Pointer who just finished his final h/w treatment. They will also rescue a 20-lb puppy that's about 4 months old, along with a litter of 8 puppies that each weigh between 8 and 10 lbs. each.

ALL of these dogs have been fostered by me and since I am leaving on Monday to go out of state, I need to send them out asap......there is no way Rowdy would be able to be transported by car because of his h/w treatment......I am willing to drive up to 5 or 6 hrs. one way to meet a transport.

I have found pilots who generously offered to fly the northern legs.......I just to get them to Jackson, Kentucky. I am willing to drive them from Greenville, MS as far as necessary........it is really important these babies go to rescue this weekend. Can someone please help me get these babies across TN and into Jackson, KY so they can make their rescue in Windham, NH this Sunday, March 7th? I will drive as far as necessary to get them to you.....I plan on leaving around 4:00 a.m. or earlier, if necessary on Sunday morning.

Thank you very much!

Linda Merideth
662-332-7955
[email protected]
Last edited by LindaJMerideth on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

James Pyke

Re: Greenville, MS to Windham, NH, 1 adult & 9 puppies

Post by James Pyke » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 am

Linda

I could fly the dogs from Aiken South Carolina to a point in VA, either Martinsville (KMTV), or Roanake KROA) or Lynchburg (KLYH) on Sunday. There is a SC Breakfast club meeting in Aiken and I would be ready to leave there at 11:00 AM northbound. Any pilot wanting to fly the dogs from MS to Aiken would be welcome to join us for breakfast. Because as we say once you attend one meeting of the Breakfast Club you are a member for life. I would expect around 50 planes to be there tomorrow.

Jim
704-604-1776

LuvFlying

Post by LuvFlying » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 pm

For Sunday: If someone could transport from Jim to, say, Lancaster PA area, I could take them to NH

LindaJMerideth

Post by LindaJMerideth » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:52 pm

It appears that I have pilots who have agreed to fly them all the way to NH if I can just get them to Jackson, TN.......that is just under an 11 hr. drive for me, but I will do it if I am unable to find a pilot in the Memphis or Nashville, TN area willing to fly them for me. If you should know of a pilot who might help in the Memphis or even Nashville, TN area to fly them into Jackson, KY, I would be very appreciative! If not, I can drive them the 11 hrs.

I thank you ALL so very, ver much......the poor English Pointer has been in my foster care since Dec. 5th and he is sooooo ready for his own loving family! Thank you for considering transporting them!!

Honestly, I cannot thank ALL of you pilots enough......it is hard to put in words how much your efforts of transportation mean to these babies!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Linda Merideth
www.arrf-arrf.org
662-332-7955

NConsult
Zip Code: 18660
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAVP
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by NConsult » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 pm

We have a pilots for the following legs
KLOZ-2G4-KAVP-KASH (NASHUA, NH)
ANY HELP TO GET THE DOGS FROM GREENVILLE TO KLOZ WOULD BE HELPFUL
EMAIL LINDA DIRECT AT [email protected]

jdcpilot

Re: COMPLETED! Greenville, MS - Windham, NH, 1 adult & 9 puppies

Post by jdcpilot » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 pm

All,
I'm glad I happened to notice the transport request Linda had posted. On short notice, I was able to fly her doggies from the Memphis Area to Corbin, KY (LOZ) where Dick and Jane Schwartz continued on with the 10 dogs onboard their Mooney. The dogs were great passengers.
Jim Carney
Pilot - PNP
Attachments
DSC_0033.JPG
OK, close the door and lets get out of here!!
DSC_0033.JPG (51.13 KiB) Viewed 347 times
DSC_0038.JPG
Hey Rowdy, wake up and look out the window. THIS IS COOL!!
DSC_0038.JPG (50.35 KiB) Viewed 347 times
DSC_0042.JPG
NAP TIME!!
DSC_0042.JPG (39.25 KiB) Viewed 347 times

LindaJMerideth

Re: COMPLETED! Greenville, MS - Windham, NH, 1 adult & 9 puppies

Post by LindaJMerideth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm

I love the commentary!! Thank you guys and ladies for transporting and comforting these babies en route! I can tell they weren't missing me at all.....and to think I was worried about them!