1 yg dog-Butch: Frankfort, KY to Philly, PA DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
robertam
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 40502
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

1 yg dog-Butch: Frankfort, KY to Philly, PA DONE

Post by robertam » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Butch, a sweet young neutered pittie, is still trying to get to his rescue in Philly so he can get to his new forever home in PA. The transport that was scheduled for this past Sat., 3/13, had to be cancelled because Mother Nature was uncooperative.

I'd love to get Butch to Philly on Saturday, March 20th, weather permitting of course. He needs to get there from Frankfort, KY . If it is at all possible, the rescuer would love to be able to meet at the North Philly Airport.

Butch is about 1 year old. He weighs 47 lbs. He is very sweet and affectionate. He is neutered and is up to date on all his shots. He is HW negative. He will be traveling with a health certificate. Also a crate for transport can be provided if one is needed.

If you can fly any segment of this multi-segment/leg air transport, please contact Roberta at [email protected]
The route and legs are flexible. SOmetimes pilots have flown from KY to WV, location to be selected, and then WV to MD, often Westminster, MD, and then Westminster, MD to Philly.

Just let me know if you can help. You can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Roberta
Lexington, KY
Last edited by robertam on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roberta Harding
PNP Transport Advisor
Kentucky Animal Relief Fund, Inc.
Lexington, KY
e-mail: [email protected]
cell: 859-338-3470

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 1 yg dog-Butch: Frankfort, KY to Philly, PA

Post by GaryS » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm available to fly from either Frederick or Westminster, MD to either Northeast Philadelphia or Wings Field this Friday. Next available date would be March 28th (Sunday). weather permitting. A crate for a dog that size would not fit in my plane, so a harness would be preferred to tether him in the back seat.

Let me know if I can help.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only