Bayou Kate needs to come to Bayou Tarpon Springs

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
kate44

Bayou Kate needs to come to Bayou Tarpon Springs

Post by kate44 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 am

Kate is gone. i could not get her to Florida in time

Kate is a cat in Oxford MS humane society. They are willing to meet you at Memphis, TN airport. Next Tuseday or when you can. I live in the Tampabay area. St Pete/clearwater airport...and Tampa international airport.
She weight around 6 pounds and is 2 years old. All papers and carrier will be on hand.
This little girl was a stray who just delievered kittens. She is tired and needs love herself for at two she is still a kitten in my book. i can drive north to meet a pilot. I haven't travel out of FL in 30 years. Can anyone shorten my drive time so I can help this thrown out cat.
Lisa Tranchetti
727-946-7065
727-799-9300
727-485-6265
Last edited by kate44 on Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mdoss

Re: Bayou Kate needs to come to Bayou Tarpon Springs

Post by mdoss » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:51 pm

If someone is willing to do a second leg, I could take the first leg from Oxford to say Montgomery, AL (KMGM) or Troy, AL (KTOI).

kate44

Post by kate44 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am

The shelter in oxford said they have many smaller airports near them. if i was to drive from Tarpon Springs 34689 to troy and meet you myself neaxt week how would we work that out? i have already gotten a trip tix of the route. I have a Jeep wrangle so i never drive it over 60 miles an hour.
Lisa t
[email protected]

kate44

Post by kate44 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:34 am

Kate is a cat in Oxford MS humane society. They are willing to meet you at Memphis, TN airport. Next Tuseday or when you can. I live in the Tampabay area. St Pete/clearwater airport...and Tampa international airport.
She weight around 6 pounds and is 2 years old. All papers and carrier will be on hand.
This little girl was a stray who just delievered kittens. She is tired and needs love herself for at two she is still a kitten in my book. i can drive north to meet a pilot. I haven't travel out of FL in 30 years. ]Can anyone shorten my drive time so I can help this thrown out cat. It has been 3 weeks and no one else has shown any interest in adopting this tired stray out of the shelter
]Lisa Tranchetti
727-946-7065
727-799-9300
727-485-6265[/quote]