Sweet baby girl needs transport from NC to MA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Shelteredhearts

Sweet baby girl needs transport from NC to MA

Post by Shelteredhearts » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Completed!!!!THIS IS LEHLA (LAYLA). LEHLA IS CURRENTLY IN ROXBORO, NC BUT NEEDS TO GET TO HER NEW FUREVER HOME IN REVERE MA. HER NEW FAMILY CAN NOT WAIT FOR HER TO GET THERE AND SHE WANTS TO GO ASAP. IF YOU CAN HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL ON HER FUREVER JOURNEY, SHE WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF PUPPY KISSES. HERE IS HER PIC.
Attachments
LEHLA3.jpg
LEHLA3.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 151 times
Last edited by Shelteredhearts on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shelteredhearts

Re: Sweet baby girl needs transport from NC to MA

Post by Shelteredhearts » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 pm

JUST DID A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND THE TRIP FROM ROXBORO AIRPORT TO LOGAN AIRPORT IN BOSTON IS 1 HR 23 MIN. IT IS 519.96 (NM) 598.49 (MI) 962.92 (KM). WE HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP THIS LITTLE 8 WEEK OLD GIRL GET HOME TO HER FUREVER HOME SOON. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!

kurtfranz

Post by kurtfranz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:40 am

Hi there;

Unfortunately, I'm a little bit out of the way for this, unless there would be some reason to fly her to/through SE VA.

On another note, I suspect you did your research through some sort of commercial flying process, assuming at least a turbine powered twin engine aircraft, if not a jet. Your time line assumes an aircraft flying about 375 kts. Outside of a few experimental aircraft, there are very, very few, if any, GA aircraft that can fly nearly that fast. Most of us are in piston-driven single engine aircraft, and generally won't go faster than about 140 kts on average. Some are faster, of course, but some are slower.

I'm slower : )

Dogflyklm

Post by Dogflyklm » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 am

At the speed we cruise at this is around 5 hours of flight time. Ordinarily it would be split into 2 or 3 segments.

We're based in CT and could do a northern segment.