Transporting 1 8 month old cat to forever home

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rosasrescue

Transporting 1 8 month old cat to forever home

Post by rosasrescue » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

The cat has been transported. Thanks to all who helped.
URGENT!!! Needing to get Scooter to his forever home this weekend May 15th or 16th if there is anyone out there that can help us accomplish this please let me know ASAP. Thanks so much but this little one has been waiting for his forever home all of his short life. We can do this together. We have tried every which way we can and still nothing has materialized yet. We are begging for assistance to make this happen. The adopter just had surgery so she is unable to travel 10 hours to come and pick him up herself. :)

Update on this trip still needing to transport one cat 8 months old from Cincinnati, OH area to Platte City MO during the week of May 3rd. Would like to get cat to adopter before Sunday 9th since adopter is having surgery on the 10th. Would like for her to start transitioning cat into home before she leaves for surgery. If anyone can do this for Rescue Our Shelter Animals and Strays please let me know. We are trying to do ground transport as well but not looking promising so far. Contact Kate Zink Hass at 859-448-9880.

Need to get a cat from Alexandria KY (Cincinnati OH) to Platte City MO. If anyone is going that way or close to that city please contact me as soon as possible. Our ground transport could not pull it together for this weekend. Let me know. [email protected] or call me at 859-743-6460. Transport for Saturday May 1st if possible or Sunday May 2nd. Have to transport before May 10th adopter is having surgery.

Thanks

kathy
Last edited by rosasrescue on Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Re: Transporting 1 8 month old cat to forever home

Post by staylor4 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:59 am

I am a pilot in the Kansas City, MO area (Platte City is a on the edge of KC) who has volunteered to fly some dogs from Topeka, Kansas to the St. Louis, Missouri area. Recommend you check the post by Barb Potts at "5 Papillons (2 to Ohio, 3 to Tennessee)" and see if you could coordinate with her getting your cat to St. Louis so that I could bring the cat back to Platte City. If a pilot comes to St. Louis from Cincinnati to pick up the dogs, perhaps he/she could also bring the cat and we could swap. It's all, of course, presently in the early planning stages, but it might work, and it would be cool if it did!
Sam Taylor

rosasrescue

Re: Transporting 1 8 month old cat to forever home

Post by rosasrescue » Mon May 03, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks I will check the post to see what and when they are trying for their transport. I just updated my posting. If we could even get a flight during this week before Sunday the 9th would be wonderful. Thanks

Kathy