I really need help getting a sweet cocker spaniel girl from Sioux Falls, SD to Cinci, OH. Her Pilots N Paws flight was cancelled this past weekend due to weather conditions. The same pilot is able to try again this coming weekend, but we really need to move her prior to that. Her temp foster can get her to the airport any day this week. We also feel that if we keep trying we may just beat the weather (some day
). We are worried about the weather this coming weekend too & her new home is waiting for her. Please let me know if you can help.