DONE: Medical Needs Pup Needs Transport (64153 to 60666)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
wyvonnia

DONE: Medical Needs Pup Needs Transport (64153 to 60666)

Post by wyvonnia » Thu May 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Medical Needs Shih Tzu Needs Transport Immediately.

Poor little Blossom was found in a ditch and brought to a high kill shelter in Kansas City, MO. She is severely emaciated and has severe skin issues (nothing contagious) A wonderful lady in Milwaukee, WI wants to make Blossom a permanent part of her family. Because of her condition ground transport is impossible. The people who do ground transports would be shuffling her around too much. She is very weak and the in and out of the vehicles will be very hard on her.

Blossom is a 3 yr old Shih Tzu mix. She is up to date on all her shots, has a health certificate and had been previously spayed. I would say she weighs about 6 or 7 pounds. Mary, her new Mom who will be attending to Blossom's medical needs lives in Milwaukee, WI but said she can pick Blossom up in Chicago, IL. Blossom needs air transport as soon as possible so she can get out of this high kill shelter and start her long road to recovery. If you can offer transport help, we would be very grateful. Thank you so much.

Wyvonnia Neeley
[email protected]
Attachments
blossom.jpeg
blossom.jpeg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 183 times
ribs.jpg
ribs.jpg (40.03 KiB) Viewed 183 times
poorbaby.jpg
poorbaby.jpg (34.73 KiB) Viewed 183 times
Last edited by wyvonnia on Sat May 15, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmgervais
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Medical Needs Pup Needs Transport (64153 to 60666)

Post by cmgervais » Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 am

Hello, I am based in Chicago and could help with this this weekend if another pilot could meet me half way. - Charlene

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sowens333 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Charlene, I could help but I'm not available until the 25th or 26th.

Sarah

wyvonnia

Post by wyvonnia » Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi Ladies...

I just rec'd an email from Chasity (the one who asked me to help her find transport) and said a very nice couple was actually making a drive the entire distance and offer to take this poor baby. Thank you ladies for offering help to little Blossom. You all are the best!

Wyvonnia