Filled Thanks!!! Aussies Lebanon TN to Ft Worth TX.

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rcpawsrescuenetwork

Filled Thanks!!! Aussies Lebanon TN to Ft Worth TX.

Post by rcpawsrescuenetwork » Sat May 15, 2010 8:12 am

2 Aussies rescued from Knoxville shelter need a ride to their rescue in Ft Worth TX.

Shadow is a blue merle male, approximately 5 yrs old according to the veterinarian. He is neutered, UTD on shots, rabies vaccinated, microchipped and he is HW+. My rescue will pay for his HW treatment.
He is currently awaiting transport here from the facility in TN where he is boarded and we are posting to hopefully get he and Casey FLOWN here if at all possible in the next week. His health certificate will be secured for travel at any time tomorrow.
Kim at the kennel says he weighs 55# and may be a little thin but that is probably because he is HW+. I expect he may gain some weight after having been neutered and after he is treated for heartworms.

Casey is a red tri female, approximately the same age as Shadow as far as we can tell. She is UTD on shots, will receive rabies vaccine and a microchip and has been HW tested. Casey is HW+ also. We will treat her. Hopefully I will have a better read on her age soon. Kim at the boarding kennel says she is very active and has a typical happy Aussie personality. I don't have her weight yet.

I really want these dogs to remain together. They have been together all their lives and aussies are very bonded when they are raised together.

I have a foster available as soon as I can get them on transport.

If you have anyone who might be interested in these lovely dogs, please contact me.

They were owner surrendered by a child of the man who raised the dogs. We know little more than that. They have lovely personalities I am told by everyone who has had contact with them.

I pulled them from the shelter below Knoxville TN on May 5, 2010.
Shadow was neutered and vetted yesterday, May 11, 2010.
Casey is being vetted this week.

THANKS SO MUCH; I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!
CIMG0263.JPG
CIMG0249.JPG