DONE Puppy needs to go from Fayetteville, NC to Kingston, NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
kurtfranz

Re: Puppy needs to go from Fayetteville, NC to Kingston, NY

Post by kurtfranz » Thu May 27, 2010 10:31 am

Okay, how's this? Bill (if he's still available) gets the pup from Fayetteville to Chesapeake. I make a leg from Chesapeake to, say, GED or wherever Steve is if he's in that "East of DC" vicinity (where do you base, Steve?). Steve Hops up to Pottstown & Shawn gets the last leg to Kingston.

Of course, this is all contingent on the pup still needing the ride. And I'm afraid the "Big, gentle Jake" may be too big for my little plane, or if I could take him, I wouldn't be able to take this little guy.

I'm not turning out to be as helpful as I may have hoped... :oops:

Seawolf

Post by Seawolf » Thu May 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I could do that. I'm based at w00. Closest airport just outside the sfra (but still within the 60mile training requirement) is Bay Bridge....W29. Another good spot would be Easton, KESN (towered)

Windrider

Post by Windrider » Sat May 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Did the pup get to NY?

Let me know

Colleen
Zip Code: 11930
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: DONE Puppy needs to go from Fayetteville, NC to Kingston, NY

Post by Colleen » Mon May 31, 2010 2:18 pm

FIRST, I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY CRY FOR HELP. SECONDLY, I WANT TO THANK BILL (clay2000nc) and Steve (cwolf2k) for doing the transport on a holiday. You truly are my hero's. All three puppies (Ariel, Bobble, and Diego) are safe and sound and happy little puppies. I cannot thank you enough (and your families) and look forward to working with you again. (I do apologize for all the confusion as to # of puppies and destinations, good thing you guys roll with the punches). Colleen