Complete

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Cheryl FJ

Complete

Post by Cheryl FJ » Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 am

We have a pilot willing to take an English Bulldog from Fresno CA to Southern Idaho from there we need the Bulldog brought to Montana where we can collect him and arrange his forever home in Canada.

The bulldog is -50lbs.

He is at a shelter, so we have only days to arrange saving his life - we hope we can save him, we have a home waiting for him.

If you can please help please contact me asap.

Thanks, Cheryl
Last edited by Cheryl FJ on Mon May 24, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glacier

Re: From Southern Idaho 83301 to Whitefish 59937 -50lbs

Post by glacier » Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 am

Hi Cheryl, When is the pilot planning on bringing him to Twin Falls? I am in the Hailey area and work at the FBO there. Would he fly him there? I am having severe sciatica pain and am not able to do much driving, but somehow, I'll find a way to get him to his new home. Does he get on with other dogs? I have 9 large dogs. I can keep him here while the rest of the transport is arranged. Please email me directly with the details so I can send out requests for transport. Email me at: [email protected] Thanks, Lynn. P.S. What is his name?

silverdapplebnt

Post by silverdapplebnt » Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Cheryl, I just responded to your PM. If you can get him to Missoula MT or the vicinity I could go pick him up. Twin Falls is over an 8 hour drive from here and ordinarily I would have no problem with that but I just took in a partially paralyzed dachshund in my rescue and can't be away from him for that long right now. Missoula is only a couple hours away (120 miles) and that is no big deal I could do that in half a day. Let me know if I can help and when this is taking place. If it is Saturday the 22 or Sunday the 23 I am tied up all weekend, but any time after that should be fine.

Terri

N2379R

Post by N2379R » Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

I am willing to fly this guy from ID to Polson, [email protected]

glacier

Re: Complete

Post by glacier » Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

Cheryl, What is the status of this dog? Has Peter flown him? Lynn

Cheryl FJ

Re: Complete

Post by Cheryl FJ » Wed May 26, 2010 7:24 am