"DONE"

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
doggieresqr

"DONE"

Post by doggieresqr » Fri May 21, 2010 10:08 am

[img][img][img]Pooh Bear was a last minute rescue from Highlands County about 8 weeks ago. He spent his first month out of Highlands in boarding. The staff fell in love with him and one even decided to adopt him, unfortunately her Cocker Spaniel was having no part of that..moving on, Then a lovely young woman saw his picture on Pet finder and after 2 weeks of pondering adoption she decided to adopt him.

Long story short..Pooh Bear has lived outdoors his entire life, while enjoying the creature comforts of living inside (queen size bed) he has not adjusted well. She lives in a third floor apartment (stairs only) and he just never got used to it... He just was very anxious indoors and clingy. He needs space!

Pooh is heartworm positive and 2 days ago, the women dropped him off at the Vet for his second injection and is NOT coming back, she has decided she can no longer handle the situation. I have to get him out today, otherwise I'm going to have to make some tough choices. I simply DO NOT have a place for him to go at this time..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Pooh Bear is a 65 lb. Mastiff mix, male, around 5 years old. He has been fully vetted. He needs to stay quiet and would love a nice shaded backyard..I usually would not agree with the outside thing, but according to the former truly lovely woman, he really does enjoy being outdoors....

If you can help please call me ASAP..the clock is ticking...

P.S. NO CATS!!!!!

Best,

Michelle
941-915-9274

Thankfully Pinky Janota of Settlers Pond has agreed to take Pooh Bear..I need transport arranged ASAP..PLEASE HELP ME HELP POOH BEAR!!!
Attachments
m13.jpg
m13.jpg (371.25 KiB) Viewed 24 times