1 Lab-Huntsville, AL to anywhere in FL *DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

1 Lab-Huntsville, AL to anywhere in FL *DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

A friend of Jeff's (keydive) has adopted a beautiful adult lab from the shelter here in Huntsville. If someone can get her anywhere in FL, Jeff will take her from there to The Keys. She's a sweet, beautiful girl around 50 pounds.
Last edited by MuttsMom on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: 1 Lab-Huntsville, AL to anywhere in FL

Post by MuttsMom » Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Anyone going to FL for the long weekend? This girl is still sitting in the kill shelter. Thanks!!!

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Fri May 28, 2010 6:08 pm

There's a deaf border collie pup that needs to leave out of the Huntsville area going to Savannah, GA area to a rescue if someone could take them both. Rescue is willing to drive to meet the pilot wherever it's convenient for the pilot(s). Thanks

johnmorgan

Post by johnmorgan » Fri May 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Nancy;

I can take both the lab and the border collie pup to South Georgia or Florida from Huntsville. I could make the trip on Tues or Wed next week. Call me at 770-823-1713. How big is the pup as I only have one large crate.

John Morgan

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat May 29, 2010 1:24 am

The pup is only 8 weeks old, so I would guess no more then 5 pounds but I'm getting a picture of him tomorrow and I'll have a better guess. This works out great since Monday is a holiday and the shelter is closed. There's a pilot going to GA on Monday who could take the pup if you could take the lab on Tues or Wed. Are you o.k. with taking just the lab? The deaf pup isn't in a shelter, it's at the idiot who just lets his dog's breed and ends up with special needs pups. Ooops, did I call him an idiot :o

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks so much John for flying Dega to Thomasville, GA where she'll be in a temp foster home until she can get to, The FL Keys!!

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Dega is now in, The FL Keys, thanks to John for getting her to South GA and Jeff for getting her the rest of the way. Thanks again to you both!!!!

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 1 Lab-Huntsville, AL to anywhere in FL *DONE*

Post by skyking » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Dega is now home and will get a bath and a good brushing. She rode well and will have a great life in the Florida Keys.

Jeff