Cancelled: Need Houma, LA-Houston,TX area leg Friday AM

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MaryD

Cancelled: Need Houma, LA-Houston,TX area leg Friday AM

Post by MaryD » Thu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Lucy is an adult Catahoula that was rescued from the Terrebone parish shelter almost 2 years ago. She has finally found her forever home in CO which will open up a much needed foster spot for more shelter dogs. We have a volunteer pilot that can pick up Lucy in the Houston area and get her all the way to her adopter in CO. We just need someone that can get her from Houma, LA to the Houston area. Please help Lucy if you can.

Thanks,
Mary DuPont
Catahoula Rescue Texas
Catahoula Rescue, Inc.
Regional Coordinator
Muldoon, TX.
979-561-8155
Last edited by MaryD on Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baby Doe Hounds

Re: Repost: Need Houma, LA-Houston,TX area leg Friday AM

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 am

Is there room on this flight for a 75lb great dane pup? I will help find you transport out of LA. Let me know.

MaryD

Re: Repost: Need Houma, LA-Houston,TX area leg Friday AM

Post by MaryD » Fri May 28, 2010 9:04 am

After spending the ENTIRE day yesterday working on the transport from Houma, LA to the Houston area, as the pilot from north TX requested, that pilot cancelled LAST NIGHT. No reason given.

I'll be rescheduling this transport for a later date. It means that Lucy will have to stay in her foster home for a bit longer ... which isn't a problem for her ... and that one more shelter dog will die for lack of a foster spot.

Baby Doe Hounds, email me privately and we can try to put together a joint transport for Lucy and your Dane. [email protected]