**LAST MINUTE** KCMO to Columbia or Joplin *TOMORROW, 5/31**

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pupsavr4life
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

**LAST MINUTE** KCMO to Columbia or Joplin *TOMORROW, 5/31**

Post by pupsavr4life » Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

UPDATE: The overnight in STL is willing to pick up in Joplin, so now we only need KCMO to Columbia, or even Joplin, if that's more convenient. PLEASE help!! This boy has been trying to get to NY for weeks now. Thank you for any help you can provide!

**KANSAS CITY TO ST. LOUIS TRAVELERS**

Hello again! Please refer to the original post below. We now have a volunteer able to pick up Winston in Lincoln and take him to Kansas City, and I also have a volunteer in St. Louis able to overnight him for a couple of days. So, I'm needing someone that is traveling/flying between KC and St. Louis TOMORROW. Any takers?? Pleeeeease?????

If you can help or know of someone that can, PLEASE contact me ASAP at 918-671-0123! Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

(Original post with information on the passenger is below.)

Tanya Kittrell
Rescued Dog Transport Coordinator/Driver
Independent Volunteer

For every animal that dies in a shelter, there's a human somewhere outside the shelter walls responsible for its death. SPAY & NEUTER!!

"Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

= = = = = = = ORIGINAL POST = = = = = = = =

***VERY SHORT NOTICE***

Hello fellow Volunteers! There is a DEAF 5mo pure white Aussie puppy named Winston in York, NE that desperately needs to get to his special needs rescue in NYC. A wonderful volunteer who is traveling long distance from NM has offered to take Winston from St. Louis all the way to NY on his way through to NH. Winston just needs to get to St. Louis!

I'm seeking holiday travelers/pilots who are driving/flying from Lincoln, NE toward the St. Louis, MO area that would be willing to take this precious deaf baby along for the ride. (The sending party in York would be more than happy to meet someone in Lincoln.) Winston needs to be in St. Louis no later than Monday night so he can catch his ride to NY on Tuesday. Even if you can only get him part way, that would help tremendously. I'm so sorry for the extremely short notice, but the long distance driver was an unexpected development. Animal Rescue Flights has been trying to move this little man for a few weeks, but the first couple of legs are not filling.

That said, I'm also needing a volunteer for Monday night that would be willing to overnight him 1-2 nights and meet the transport Tuesday evening or possibly Wednesday morning.

If you can help or know of someone that can, PLEASE contact me ASAP at 918-671-0123! Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Here are his pic and bio:

SENDING PARTY
Rescue: York Adopt-a-Pet
Email: kim@[email protected] or [email protected]

RECEIVING PARTY / RESPONSIBLE FOR DOG
Rescue: White Angels Hope Rescue
Verified: YES
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 917-748-4916

GENERAL
Reason for transport: is basically unadoptable through current rescue because of his special needs, so being transferred to a rescue specific to his needs
Breed/Description: Aussie, white
Size/Weight: 25 lbs, small but growing
Spayed/Neutered: no, to be done by receiving rescue
UTD on vaccs: yes
Rabies vaccs, tag/certificate: yes
General health/appearance: excellent
HW status: n/a
CVI (“health certificate”): yes
Microchip: no
OK with kids: yes
OK with dogs: yes
OK with cats: yes
Temperament: typical playful puppy
Special needs/instructions: DEAFHousebroken: no
Crate trained: yes
Travels well in vehicle: yes, but should probably be crated due to age and not being housebroken
Walks on leash: yes
Crate provided by sender: no, recommend drivers provide for their individual leg
Items traveling with: CVI, ORIGINAL Rabies Certificate, vet records, collar, leash, slip lead, food

Tanya Kittrell
Rescued Dog Transport Coordinator/Driver
Independent Volunteer

For every animal that dies in a shelter, there's a human somewhere outside the shelter walls responsible for its death. SPAY & NEUTER!!

"Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tanya Kittrell
Canine Crossing Rescue Transport
https://www.facebook.com/CanineCrossingRescueTransport/
Making a difference in the lives of dogs in need...one “leg” at a time!

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Re: **LAST MINUTE** KCMO to Columbia or Joplin *TOMORROW, 5/31**

Post by staylor4 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I am available to do this transfer tomorrow if we can do it early in the day. I need to be back in Kansas city by 3:00 p.m.
Sam Taylor
Kansas City, Missouri