Cancelled

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
NAZZEE60

Cancelled

Post by NAZZEE60 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I am looking to pull a young female collie mix from this very high kill shelter. She is due to be put down tomorrow but they are willing to give her a little more time. Willing to meet in the Oregon area if need be. I am in Oak Harbor WA but willing to drive to get her. She is young probably about 10 months old collie mix with probably shepherd of some kind. She looks to wieght maybe 40-50 pounds she is a little on the skinny side right now. This is her on petfinder

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16615581

Thanks
Renee
Last edited by NAZZEE60 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: Young collie mix Rome GA (30162) seattle wa 98158 Urgent

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

What a gorgeous girl Renee, thanks so much for helping her.

You probably need to check with commercial airlines to see if the weather is too hot to fly her commerically, my guess is it is since it's been in the 90's in North AL for a couple of weeks. GA - OR is going to take a lot of pilots and foster homes at each drop off/pick up location incase of delays and would probably take more then a day unless the pilots can fly at night, some prefer not to in the small planes even if they can legally. I wish you luck in getting this girl to you. She looks so scared and no doubt would snuggle right up with you. You might also try Peterson Transport and see what they charge. I'm sure there are other ones, but I can't think of any off the top of my head, or the truckers who help with transports.

NAZZEE60

Re: Young collie mix Rome GA (30162) seattle wa 98158 Urgent

Post by NAZZEE60 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 am

Thank you very much I will try the transport I am willing to pay to get this girl here. Any Idea's would help and I appreciate you thoughts

Thanks
Renee