CANCELLED-(LYH) to (KJQF) filled by other transport angel

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Pcolagal

CANCELLED-(LYH) to (KJQF) filled by other transport angel

Post by Pcolagal » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Hello--Another pilot volunteered to tranport these two papillons from Frederick, MD to Lynchburg, VA on either Saturday, Sunday or Monday-July 3, 4 or 5th. So now we need to coordinate transportation between Lynchburg, VA and Concord, NC. We need help transporting 2 papillons from Lynchburg, VA.(LYH). to Concord Regional Airport (KJQF). That would leave the last leg from LYH to Concord, NC about 135NM. They will have their records and may be transported together in one or two crates (provided). :D

REQUEST INFORMATION:
Scrappy will arrive in Frederick on July 2 and Truffles is in the DC area. We are hoping to move them 4th of July weekend but if that is not possible--we are extremely flexible. Scrappy is a 14 year old papillon who was rescued from a shelter and was an owner surrender (his final destination will be Marietta, GA at a later time). The other papillon is Truffles and he is going to a foster home in Concord, NC. Both of these guys are less than 20 pounds together. Can you please help us get them to NC? I am a volunteer with Papillon 911 Rescue and Adoption, Inc 501c non-profit organization. Please contact me at [email protected] and cc me @ [email protected]. Thank you for all that you do to help us transport these beautiful furbabies. :P
Last edited by Pcolagal on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

ac11pilot

Re: Transport leg frm Lynchburg, VA(LYH) to Concord, NC (KJQF)

Post by ac11pilot » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am

If the pilot falls thru from Frederick, I can fly them either to Lynchburg or direct to Concord on Monday.

Jim