Brittany Spaniel SC to MA DONE!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
RuralRoadsRescue

Brittany Spaniel SC to MA DONE!

Post by RuralRoadsRescue » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

A rescued 30 lb Brittany Spaniel mix needs to get from the Camden, SC 29020 area to his new home in Brockton, MA 02302. The rescue in SC and the new family in MA are willing to drive a little ways to get to an airport that is convenient for the pilots. We just need a few pilots willing to take this sweet boy as close as we can get him.

Thanks, Kim Tiedemann-Rural Roads Animal Rescue

Please contact me at [email protected]
Last edited by RuralRoadsRescue on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: Brittany Spaniel SC to MA

Post by mars1259 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm

If you can get the dog to Blairstown, NJ, I can fly to Mansfield, MA, not far from Brockton. Free weekends, weather permitting.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

J. Keith Decker

Re: Brittany Spaniel SC to MA

Post by J. Keith Decker » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi Kim, I got your e-mail re the VA. border. I think it might work for me to get your friend as far as Lynchburg or possibly to just south of Richmond. This is certainly further from the NC/VA border, but I'd like to go as far as I can. I'm limited now because I'm in the break-in phase of 6 brand new engine cylinders and can't go over scheduled oil change intervals or I void the warranty!! I would really like to help (we have a Springer and a Cocker). Plz let me know if I can help. BTW, at this time of year we have to look at the weather as afternoon is usually when thunderstorms form. Earlier, the better!! Regards, Keith