Filled-Knoxville, TN to Mentone IN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
BCAC Amy

Filled-Knoxville, TN to Mentone IN

Post by BCAC Amy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Three pit/cattle dog pups need to get from a kill shelter in Knoxville, TN to a rescue in northern Indiana. (Mentone or Rochester if possible). These pups are 5-6 lbs each. They have had their vaccinations. Can you help?
Attachments
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG (48.42 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Last edited by BCAC Amy on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

1_prop_head

Re: Knoxville, TN to Mentone IN

Post by 1_prop_head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 am

Fly from Knoxville, TN to Mentone, IN

The weather Thursday July 15th looks promising would it be possible to get them to Knoxville Downtown Island Airport KDKX tomorrow (Thursday) for pickup. The flight to Indiana will take me about 3 hours so there also would need to be someone to pick up at Fulton County Airport KRCR about 3 hours later that our meeting time.

Weather permitting I could be at KDKX at 9:30 am Thrusday morning.

Dean

BCAC Amy

Post by BCAC Amy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Dean,

Thank you very much. I can certainly meet you with the pups. Do you have a crate?

Amy

1_prop_head

Post by 1_prop_head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Amy,
Phone is 937-416-4797 with some coverage issue at my home. Best if I would call you once I am on the ground at Knoxville. This would also work well at the other end. So if I could get your number and one at the Indiana end that would work form me.

Dean

1_prop_head

Post by 1_prop_head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Amy,
Yes I have a single large Pet Porter crate in the back seat (crate is 36x24x26) with a pad and a blanket.

Dean

1_prop_head

Post by 1_prop_head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Amy,
Sorry one more thing just some details - D. Mowrey Cessna Skylane N1494S Located at KMGY (Dayton Wright Brothers) cell 937-416-4797.

Dean

1_prop_head

Post by 1_prop_head » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Amy,

Just did the weather again and is not looking good for the 15th at this time. Perhaps should have flown it today but I had other schedule conflict. I will try to get a better guess at a different day, perhaps Saturday. My schedule will allow me to fly the mission on any day with the exception of this coming Sunday.

Dean
937-416-4797

BCAC Amy

Post by BCAC Amy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Dean,

My cell number is 865-382-6640. We also have reception problems at our house. If you need to call tonight or early tomorrow. My home number is 865-379-1156.
Since we have to pick up the pups at the other side of town and then go into Knoxville, we will just head over to the airport and will probably get there before you. That's ok. We can just hang out with the pups.

You will be delivering the pups to Brandy Heckaman. The number I have for her is 260-578-1889. If I get another number for her, I will let you know.

Thanks again. You will enjoy your little passengers.

Amy

OK I just saw your weather update. Just let me know which day will work and we will meet you.