DONE-Pete,Willow,Brie: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

DONE-Pete,Willow,Brie: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

Post by maddoxbonnie » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm

THX pilots Rick & Gary :)
for flying Pete, Willow & Brie.

PLZ help these 2 small energetic rat terriers Pistol & Pete (6 lbs & 10 lbs) find their way to Paws of Tomorrow Rescue in Ocean View, Delaware (THX again April). They're ready for flight!

These dogs have been pulled & saved by NC's IBCR & vaccinated. Thx to April in DE she will take them into her foster program up north. They will be traveling w/ their vaccination records, health certificates, collars & leashes.

We're hoping that this transport request is far enough out where we can inform PnP co-founder Debi so she can send whichever volunteer pilot answering this request a crate to use in your airplane (will need dimensions of what size crate will fit in your particular airplane). Or if you already have a crate(s) that can be used during flight, BOTH non-profit rescues would greatly appreciate the use of your crates for inflight only. Or again, we can organize for a crate to be sent thru Debi (out of SC) IF given enough time.
Debi will send crate UPS to volunteer pilots to keep in his/her aircraft while volunteer flying per "http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... 847#p11990".

We would like for these small doggies to go northern-bound as soon as possible, weekdays or weekend. They said they are ready for their new adventure & ready to depart now .

I have listed the to & fro airport areas in the PnP forum title & below, however we are willing to work/travel on BOTH ends. We are also FLEXIBLE on the dates too- weekdays or weekends!!

We're thinking:

from-
Washington, NC 27889 KOCW - Warren Field Airport
to-
Georgetown, DE 19947 KGED - Sussex County Airport

203.8 NM air miles

SENDING Rescue---
Denyce Osmundson @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.623.8769cell
[email protected]
Mary McDonald @ InnerBanks Canine Rescue
252.721.3032cell
[email protected]

THX for ALL you do.

Plz contact-

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202 cell
[email protected]
IBCRPistolNCtoDE.jpg
IBCRPistolNCtoDE.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 187 times
IBCRPeteNCtoDE.jpg
IBCRPeteNCtoDE.jpg (43.93 KiB) Viewed 187 times
IBCRPistolandPeteNCtoDE.jpg
IBCRPistolandPeteNCtoDE.jpg (29.98 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 2 sm rat terriers: Washington, NC to Ocean View, DE

Post by GaryS » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi,

If you could get the dogs to Williamsburg/Jamestown (KJGG), about 100 miles or so from OCW, I could fly down from my base at Ft. Meade and take them to Georgetown.
I have a medium crate that I think will accommodate both dogs. Our 24-ish lb Cairn fits quite comfortably in it. I'm tentatively committed for a flight this weekend, but could do Sunday if
that falls through. Also, the following weekend, Fri, Sat or Sunday might work.
Let me know if this would help. ([email protected])
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

KEYSFAM1

Post by KEYSFAM1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi,
I can fly them from Washington, NC to Williamsburg this Saturday afternoon or any time Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to fly during the week or next weekend.

Rick

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 pm

THX Gary & Rick!!

Gary,
I already emailed you personally. :)

Rick,
I will also email you personally. :)

THX,
Sallie