DESPRITE TRANS! GAS CHAMBER TO FOSTER! Cancelled got a ride!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
flightkitty

DESPRITE TRANS! GAS CHAMBER TO FOSTER! Cancelled got a ride!

Post by flightkitty » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm

I am pretty desprite and did look on pilots offering to fly found nothing in Louisiana. I have 4 ratties in a shelter very sweet and deserve a second chance, but our rescue sources are NONE in LA. I have a foster home in GA that is willing to take them, and one in NC that they can be transported by car from GA. So if I can get them to GA all is good! This shelter is WAY full and have been gassing dogs to make room. This shelter will also not hesitate to gas even if rescue is there.. if they are full they are full so time is of the essence. Can SOMEONE help me with this? There names are Bronco, and Wesley, Claude and Moo!
Phone for me is 360-612-3599 home and cell 360-556-7525 I am in WA state just arranging trans for them. So dont get confused. :) I dont care what time my phone rings, if someone can help!
The trip is JUST over 600 miles.. I dont know how long these dogs will be there, I called today and all is well however I could call tomorrow and it wont be. I will make things as smooth and easy as possible for you! These dogs are all under 15 pounds. Could probably take two in a med crate with two crates going or 4 small ones. I will sit and wait and keep my fingers crossed!

THANKYOU SO MUCH for taking the time to read this!

Nikki
http://www.ratbonerescues.com
flight coord, apps coord, and foster mom.
Last edited by flightkitty on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cwln22jj

Re: DESPRITE TRANS! GAS CHAMBER TO FOSTER!

Post by cwln22jj » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

HI,
CHUCK LEHMAN, A PILOT BASED IN NORTH MISSISSIPPI, BATESVILLE 38606 ZIP CODE.
ARE THE DOGS STILL OK?

IF WE COULD GET THE DOGS IN FOSTER THERE, IT WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TRY AND FIND A PILOT TO FLY THEM TO ME AND I WILL FLY THEM TO GEORIGA.

TRY THIS.........IF YOU GO TO YOUR REQUEST POSTING, LOOK ABOVE IT AND THERE IS A RED TEXT THAT SAYS 'MAP THIS ROUTE' WHEN YOU CLICK ON THAT THERE IS A MAP AND A COURSE LINE AND VOLUNTEER BALLONS SHOWN.
CLICK ON THEM TO SEE THE PROFILE OF THE VOLUNTEER, SOME ARE PILOTS AND SOME ARE FOSTERS.
THERE WERE 2 FOSTERS RIGHT THERE VERY CLOSE, YOU CAN CLICK ON 'REQUEST ASSISTANCE FROM THIS PERSON' AND ASK THEM TO GET THE DOGS SAFE AND IF THEY CAN DO THAT I WILL WORK ON THE REST.
email: [email protected]

flightkitty

Re: DESPRITE TRANS! GAS CHAMBER TO FOSTER!

Post by flightkitty » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:57 pm

This shelter unfortuantely GASSES every 4 days regardless of rescue or not. Its sad they dont adopt out the to public either. So any dog that comes in there is probably not going to make it out. A wonderful person named Joelle pulled them. I did find out that 2 are going to a different rescue, and two are going to GA. So far it SOUNDS like a ground transport will be worked out, but have not gotten clarity on it yet.

This shelter is TERRIBLE, and there are dogs being dumped there all the time. As a rescue group ourselves we have NO ONE in LA to foster or hold most of the time. I would love to set up a run every now and then when the foster in GA is open to be able to send dogs to her. So next time it will be easy and smooth. This was a 4 day battle! but they are ok. :)

email for me is [email protected] or [email protected] either works for me.

maybe between us ( if you want ) we can set up a "run" every now and then when needed to save dogs to be flown to GA. Not sure if your open to that but I am willing to put in the work if needed!

THANKYOU FOR SENDING ME EMAIL AND REPLY. I am sorry I did not check on this soon, I thought replies were sent to my email but they are not, so I will make sure to check my posting from now on. :)