URGENT! Paralyzed puppy to Angel's Gate

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Angel's Gate

URGENT! Paralyzed puppy to Angel's Gate

Post by Angel's Gate » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 pm

There is a 7 week old paralyzed St. Bernard puppy in Indianapolis who needs immediate transport to Angel's Gate Hospice & Rehabilitation Home for Animals for treatment and care.
Namaste,
Susan
Founder/Director
Angel's Gate
Hospice & Rehabilitation Home for Animals
http://www.angelsgate.org
607-746-9211

Jamie Hatfield

Re: URGENT! Paralyzed puppy to Angel's Gate

Post by Jamie Hatfield » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 pm

We would love to share this ride if we are able to. We have been trying to get a puppy to New Hampshire (However the adopters will happily travel to Albany to pick him up) for 2 weeks. All transports have fallen through.

He is 15 pounds and is 12 weeks old. He will have a carrier, unless it is easier for the pilot to provide theirs. He is a very mellow angel also, please let us know when to have him in Indianapolis (if we can share a ride). Neutered, Vaccinated, health certificate, bordatella, Yellow Lab/Husky. Thank you.

Jaymeey Hatfield
Theothersideofthefence.org,
A Poplar Bluff animal rescue
573-686-7551
[email protected]

msankaran
Zip Code: 14226
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KIAG
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by msankaran » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm

I could fly this puppy as well as the other dog that wanted to share the ride from Columbus, OH to somewhere along the way, say Olean, NY, this weekend. If a couple of other pilots could chip in to fly the Indy-Columbus and Olean (or somewhere around there) - Delhi legs, we could get it done.

Mahesh
Mahesh, IFR
KIAG (Niagara Falls, NY)

Angel's Gate

Post by Angel's Gate » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 am

Hello All,
I have just spoken to Scott in PA who is able to transport from Heath, OH to
Oneonta, NY on Thursday July 22.
Estimated time of departure 5:30 AM from PA arriving Heath, OH 9AM receiving six animals and continuing on to Oneonta NY arriving 11-12 weather permitting.

Animal Crew:
7 week old paralyzed St. Bernard Puppy 5lbs
6 week old four mega esophagus pit/boxer puppies 15 lbs total
12 week old Lab puppy 15 lbs (Going on to NH)

Phone #s
Scott 610-733-2626
Susan 607-746-9211 cell 631-742-8027
Jaymee 573-686-7551
Tammy 740-258-7865
Danielle 765-341-1457

Jamymee if you have not done so already I understand you are going to bring Lab puppy to Danielle. Danielle I have spoken to Tammy and she said that she would be happy to meet you tomorrow with the St Bernard and the Lab. She can keep them overnight and bring all six dogs to the airport to meet Scott on Thursday.

Mahesh thank you so very much for your kind offer. It is urgent that we get these animals medical treatment ASAP- I hope I can call on you in the future. Your kindness is much appreciated.

Thank you all for your cooperative efforts to get this job done.

Namaste
Susan
Founder/Director
Angel's Gate

msankaran
Zip Code: 14226
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KIAG
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by msankaran » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

Good luck to all of you on the transport. Since it looks like things are working out well, I am going to sign on for a different transport this weekend.

Mahesh
Mahesh, IFR
KIAG (Niagara Falls, NY)

daniellenorcutt

Post by daniellenorcutt » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Was just wondering if anyone has heard from Jamymee from MO, she hasn't contacted me or shown up yet, and she was suppose to be here at at my house in IN at approx 7:00am. Worried about her. Also, I need Tammy to contact me to let me know a time and place to transfer both pups to her tonight in Columbus, OH. My cell number again is 765-341-1457. Thanks to all who are working so hard for these little ones! Danielle Norcutt

daniellenorcutt

Post by daniellenorcutt » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Just received lab puppy from Jamymee! He is a doll. Still waiting to here from Tammy to see when and where to meet with pups. Danielle

Jamie Hatfield

Post by Jamie Hatfield » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 am

Just made it back from Indianapolis. Left this morning at 1:35am and got back at 11:03 pm! 11 1/2 hour trip~!! And believe me--nothing went as planned! Lost Danielles nuumber enroute-- since there is no update, I am in full hopes Tammy now has all pups!! Thanks everyone.

Angel's Gate

Post by Angel's Gate » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 am

Good morning!
Well there were a few more bumps in the road along the way!
Danielle drove to Columbus with the dogs and I had transcribed Tammy's phone number incorrectly. Danielle called at 8 PM last night and could not check into her hotel because she had the puppies. I called a rescue who I have worked with in the past and Bonnie said she would do what she could to help. (She also knows and referred Tammy to me). When we got a hold of Tammy around 9:30 according to Danielle said that Tammy had no plan for her and since she was about three hours from her and she had puppies to feed she could not come and get Danielle's puppies. Bonnie made arrangement for the puppies to stay at a boarding facility down the road from Danielle's hotel so by 11:30 last night they were all settled in. Bonnie will go and get them this morning and bring them to the airport.
Scott left PA a little later than planned because of morning fog- He should touch down at Heath around 10:30ish

Jaymee-Can you please give me instructions for your puppy. He is welcome to stay for how ever long necessary. The closest airport to me is Oneonta.
It may be possible to get a flight to NH easily from there.
I will keep you posted and lets talk later.

Namaste,
Susan Marino
Angel's Gate
Hospice & Rehabilitation Home for Animals
www.angelsgate.org
510 Archie Elliott Rd
Delhi NY 13753
607-746-9211

nfbpr

Post by nfbpr » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am

I have nothing to do with your route but wish you that the rest goes well. All Angels with you, be strong you all will make it. nfbpr ;)