FILLED via PNP - Quarzsite, AZ to Torrence, CA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via PNP - Quarzsite, AZ to Torrence, CA

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:14 pm

THANK YOU PNP Pilots great job

If you can help This pup Please contact Nina at [email protected] ASAP

Dixie is traveling from Lake City, FL and this is the ONLY portion she has left to be filled to get to her forever Home if this doesn't fill she won't be able to be moved PLEASE help

Age - Approx. 9 months (10/09)
Weight - 42 lbs as of 8/2/10 vet check
Height - Approx 24-25"
Temperament - Excellent! Friendly, loving, patient, relaxed, (AND energetic, playful puppy.). Gets along with other dogs, large & small, children, all adults and was even "cat-tested" at the shelter. No guarding or aggression issues at all. Quiet; rarely barks. Dixie is a "velcro" dog that just wants to play and be loved. She is very intelligent and already knows "sit" (very well,) "lay down" (fairly well,) "out" and "stay" (knows but is not fond of.) She does love to jump up on people and cuddle in a lap. We have been working on the "off" command, with little success so far. Dixie appears to be 100% housebroken and has had NO potty accidents at all.
Destination - Ultimate destination is Torrance, CA, outside of Los Angeles. New owner is willing to drive to Palm Springs or Palm Desert to meet up with transport, either Monday afternoon, 8/9 or Tuesday morning, 8/10, depending on how far we can get Dixie transported.
Health, etc. - spayed, UTD on shots; traveling with current Health Certificate, Rabies Tag & Certificate, Microchip tag & barcodes, copies of all veterinary records to date.
Misc. - Dixie will also be traveling with her own crate, collar, leash, food & toys.
Any distance between Quartzsite, AZ and Torrance, CA that can be covered will be most appreciated! Thank you!
Nina Howd, Dog Lover
Rescue Liaison
LCHS, Inc. Volunteer / Foster
BARC Volunteer / Foster
Rescue Transport Driver
LAKE CITY, FLORIDA
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kirbeee
Zip Code: 92397
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPV
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Quarzsite, AZ to Torrence, CA (coming from Lake City FL)

Post by kirbeee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

I can do it Sunday morning from Blythe to Torrance. Let me know.

FabianG

Post by FabianG » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 am

If Sunday with kirbeee doesn't work out I can do either Blythe or Parker to Torrence on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday August 11,12 or 13.

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 am

Thank you Both I will Let Nina Know and have her Contact you ;0) her email is listed in the email I posted

Cheryl
Roads of Hope