NO LONGER NEEDED - TY!! Blind Rescued JRT boy needs a ride

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
parlan

NO LONGER NEEDED - TY!! Blind Rescued JRT boy needs a ride

Post by parlan » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi!

My name is Patti Arlan. I am a volunteer with Russell Rescue. I have a blind 7 year old JRT boy who needs a ride from Houston to Abilene, TX. His new mommy and daddy are driving from Albuquerque NM to Abilene to adopt this boy. He was in a Kill shelter in Conroe, TX until today when I was able to pull him to safety due to the miracle of this family's phone call. We were all extremely concerned about this boy getting out alive.

His new family is so excited to be able to save this boy and can't wait to get to him. They are planning to drive on Saturday to Abilene if we can make this transport happen. Would there be anyone out there who might have travel planes in the Abilene direction?

Thank you for considering and God Bless your organization for all that you do. You have all been so good to my rescue group and have helped us so many times with our transports.

Patti Arlan
832-217-9739
[email protected]
Attachments
Blind JRT2.jpg
Blind JRT2.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 189 times
Last edited by parlan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dnewton
Zip Code: 57730
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KECS
Distance willing to fly one way: 350

Re: Blind Rescued JRT boy needs a ride from Houston to Abilene

Post by dnewton » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

He is ADORABLE! We fly out of Conroe. We are pretty booked this weekend with flights. When does this transport need to be done?

Diane and David Newton
Diane Newton
Saratoga N389BW
We have the room to take larger dogs.
We can travel as far as 350 miles (one way) from our airport in Newcastle, Wyoming (KECS) for transports.

parlan

Re: Blind Rescued JRT boy needs a ride from Houston to Abilene

Post by parlan » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi!! Thank you a million for responding. Monty has to fly on Saturday, so we have decided to do it by car. I just got home from work and was going to cancel my post which I will do in a few minutes. I appreciate all that you do for these dogs and thank you again for replying. I apologize for the delay in canceling my post.

Patti Arlan