Two senior Ridgebacks need transport from TX to CO

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CeliaRobinson
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Two senior Ridgebacks need transport from TX to CO

Post by CeliaRobinson » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Dear Pilots,

Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, INC has two senior Ridgebacks needing transport to the Denver, CO area. They are currently in the Austin, TX area, but they can be moved to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area if needed. They came into rescue as a couple so they know each other, but due to size they will probably need to fly one at a time. The male needs to go first because he is having to stay in a kennel. The female is in a foster home. The male is named Copper, and he weighs 95 pounds. The female is named Kengi, and she weighs 82 pounds. Both dogs are sweet tempered and calm. They can ride with a harness and seat belt or in a crate.

If you can help, please email direct to [email protected] or call either 903-984-5042 (home) or 903-520-1845 (cell). For organizational information, please see website: http://www.ridgebackrescue.org .

Thanks!

Celia

Celia Robinson
Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, Inc.
Last edited by CeliaRobinson on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

russellfletcher

Re: "Done", Two senior Ridgebacks need transport from TX to

Post by russellfletcher » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I just wanted to say "Copper" was a perfect gentleman on the flight, even the last two hours into Denver, which were bumpy. Thanks to all of you for your help, Anne, Inge and Celia. It was a pleasure working with all of you. I have included a few pictures of our flight. I was so happy to help Copper find a new home. May he live a long and happy life.

Russell

russellfletcher

Re: "Done", Two senior Ridgebacks need transport from TX to

Post by russellfletcher » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Not sure why the pictures didnt upload.