DONE - Need transport Daytona, FL (32114) to KWI (53140)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
hoop1218

DONE - Need transport Daytona, FL (32114) to KWI (53140)

Post by hoop1218 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

We got Ground Transport again and, as I write this, she is on her way to Chicago! Thank you all! This is a wonderful place!

Hi everyone,

We lost our ground transport from Daytona Beach, Fl to Chicago, IL. We had a person willing to transport our Shepherd mix, but it seems he did not ask those traveling with him if it was ok first. SO we now have gotten this beautiful girl from West Palm Beach, FL to Daytona Beach, FL. She is currently in a temporary foster home, but the agreement was she would only be there until Sunday morning. Although our foster home is being fantastic, I do not want overstay. We need to get her on her way again. Can anyone help us with transport to Kenosha, WI (53140) or Joliet, IL (60403) can we build a chain? Or does anyone have any advice or contacts on available ground transport?

I am also willing to drive a reasonable distance from Northern Illinois either up into Wisconsin or over to Northern Indiana.

This site has been a huge help for us. The people that are here are amazing! Castaway Pet Rescue and I are more than happy to support this site and promote what you all do to help the rescues and their animals in any and every way!

Thank you again!
Jennifer Styczen