DONE!!Need to get 3 to 4 rescued Pits from NY to NH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Steve Foley
Webmaster
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: DONE!!Need to get 3 to 4 rescued Pits from NY to NH

Post by Steve Foley » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:18 pm

Do you have a way to move an entire thread to the done list? That may work better.

Debi
Co-founder
Foster?: Yes

Post by Debi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Steve, I am searching for that feature, it would make my life easier!! Will let you know....I just know from past experience that it is preferable to keep the Ride Board with current requests for help only.....as we grow, and we are, this will become a nightmare with too many pages of topics listed. I am certainly open to ideas if I can't find a way to move the entire topic......

Debi

Kelli

Post by Kelli » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello all,

Steve is correct - TJ (username tjurik) flew from MA to NYC to NH and got Jeremy, a very happy boy, from a very dire situation to a great foster in NH. I'm so sorry I didn't come back to close the post - I'll know better next time!!

In any case, thanks to all of you pilots. You're amazing for doing this! I'd like to leave this thread up a few more days, just so some of the other pilots can read it.

Oh, we may be doing another run like this - if we do, you'll be seeing another post from me!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO TJ!!

Kelli

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes

Post by admin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Kelli wrote:Hello all,
Steve is correct - TJ (username tjurik) flew from MA to NYC to NH and got Jeremy, a very happy boy, from a very dire
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO TJ!!
Kelli
Kelli and TJ, pictures please????? I have created a forum where we can leave the "Done" transports up forever and ever so no problem. I will go back and change my delete request since it is no longer necessary. Just put DONE on the ride board request and I will move it on over!

Thank you TJ, for helping Kelli and this pup......don't forget, please email photos to [email protected]

Debi