transport needed from IN toTX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
farmermom

transport needed from IN toTX

Post by farmermom » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm

we are needing transport of an abused cocker spaniel about 25lbs. he is needing to go from the indianapolis indiana area to austin or houston texas area. any one who can help with any part of this trip pleasse let me know asap. thank you and god bless all of you who are helping with any of the transports on here.

tennisdogs

Re: transport needed from IN toTX

Post by tennisdogs » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello,

Byrne Here,

I'm based in Texas and can run a final leg from Arkansas (mid to lower Arkansas) down to either Austin or Houston if you can find a flight from Indiana down this way.

Byrne

neilpilot
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by neilpilot » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:40 pm

tennisdogs wrote:Hello,

Byrne Here,

I'm based in Texas and can run a final leg from Arkansas (mid to lower Arkansas) down to either Austin or Houston if you can find a flight from Indiana down this way.

Byrne
I'm currently looking to fly from Memphis base to Alexandria LA for a pickup set for Sat 9/12 (but can possibly delay until 9/13). Can the Indy Cocker can get to Memphis either Friday or, at the latest, Sat evening 9/12? I can foster for 1 or 2 days from Friday 9/11. If this works, then maybe Byrne can do the final leg from Alexandria LA into TX?

tennisdogs

Post by tennisdogs » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Saturday the 12th will work if the weather holds up. I have the plane all day but can probably move it to Sunday if needed. I would need to know pretty quick to cancel out a full days rental on a saturday.... don't want to leave the fbo in a lurch and a plane on the ground... they have to make a living too.

Is the final destination Austin or Houston? Is the final delivery point person available for Saturday or Sunday Delivery?

Byrne

neilpilot
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by neilpilot » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:33 pm

The original transport FROM Alexandria LA to Memphis has cancelled, and I no longer plan to fly this weekend

tennisdogs

Post by tennisdogs » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Hello,

Let me know if you can find transport down around Marshall TX (northeast Texas) and I'll still try to make the last leg.

Byrne