DONE - Doxie X Puppy needs to get to Wisconsin

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

Re: Doxie X Puppy needs to get to Wisconsin

Post by AnnaEherenman » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 am

Hello all:

I heard from another shelter and they could possibly take some of the puppies at Gaston Co Animal Control to save them from being gassed. Got another crate? If we could fit a larger crate in the planes, we could potentially take a smaller litter of puppies from Gaston County AC to JR Pups N Stuff, a non-profit rescue near me. It's in the opposite direction of the shelter for the doxie, but I would be thrilled to drive extra if it means saving a few more dogs.

Thanks,

Anna

cbanks

Post by cbanks » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 pm

My e-mail is [email protected]
My cell is (704) 685-3031

-Chris

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 pm

cbanks wrote:My e-mail is [email protected]
My cell is (704) 685-3031

-Chris
Chris, your medium crate was UPS'd to you today. Hopefully it will get to you in time. It could hold two doxies if the doxies were used to being together. Hope this all works out for the rescues and the pups or pups!

Debi

rachel

Post by rachel » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Hello, I have a 1doxie, Lacey is a small shy girl that is trying to get to her Forever Home, that needs to get to from Germantown, NC to Davison, Mi and 2 doxies, Clyde and Patti are both young and have been waiting to get to their Foster home, that need to get from St. Louis Mo to Pocomoke, MD which is no far from Salisbury, MD if you think you might be able to help with either or both please let me know by emailing [email protected] or calling 410-726-2746 Thank you Rachel All American Dachshund Rescue

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Rachel,

We are already sending two crates with this transport, which is the limit for at least one of the pilots. Have you tried posting a message not already attached to a transport? You can post a message without having to reply to another post and more pilots would see it.

Good luck with your transport,

Anna

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:23 pm

OUR FIRST PILOT BACKED OUT!!

We need another pilot who can fit two crates on the plan from NC to Parkersburg, WV, USA (KPKB). This run is planned for Friday starting at 2PM but could start some earlier. The other pilots on the run are

John - Parkersburg, WV, USA (KPKB) to Northern Indiana (Airport to be determined)
Available dates - to be determined
Scott - Northern Indiana to Madison

Help!

Anna