NOT NEEDED Cavalier Spaniel Melbourne FL-Fort Lauderdale

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dbradford

NOT NEEDED Cavalier Spaniel Melbourne FL-Fort Lauderdale

Post by dbradford » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

EDIT: This lucky boy is being adopted to someone in Pittsburgh!!! As soon as the home visit is sorted out, we will be seeing transport from Melbourne, FL to Pittsburgh, PA. A thousand puppy kisses to Joe for offering to fly him to me near FLL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We need to move a foster male neutered Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (about 14 pounds and cute as a button) from Rescue HQ in the Melbourne area to a foster home moments from FLL.

Rescue HQ is near Melbourne airport, or can drive to Orlando if needed.

Receiving foster home can pick up at FLL or at North Perry Airport, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, MIA, or any other airports in the general Fort Lauderdale area.

Do we need to provide a crate?

"Snickers" really needs someone to help him, he's had a bad rap before coming into rescue, thank you!!! WE LOVE PILOTS AND PAWS!!!!
Last edited by dbradford on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joe Surowiec

Re: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Melbourne FL-Fort Lauderdale

Post by Joe Surowiec » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi.

Can this happen this Sunday morning (9-6-09)? Earlier the better, before the T-storms kick in.
Joe Surowiec
973-768-2800

dbradford

Post by dbradford » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Joe, BLESS YOU!!!!

I am the foster home, I am moments from FLL...but I am out of town this weekend so Sunday won't work. He is safe at the home of our director of rescue and in no danger...we were thinking of having him moved down to me (foster mom) during the PNP5000 to get publicity for your organization. He needs to get to me within the next few weeks but it is not urgent. Are you able to move him during the PNP5000? Thanks a million for your offer. :!:

Debby Bradford for Mid-Florida Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Rescue
Dania Beach, FL near FLL

Joe Surowiec

Post by Joe Surowiec » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 am

I would be available to move him this Sunday morning, if possible.

Joe Surowiec

dbradford

Post by dbradford » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

Joe, it is possible that this sweet boy has been adopted and may be going to his furever home Pennsylvania instead of my home as a foster. As soon as I know I'll delete this topic and post a new request for Melbourne to Pittsburgh. Bless you for standing by to help!!! :!:

Joe Surowiec

Post by Joe Surowiec » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 pm

How did the adoption work out? If not, I am still available on Sunday Morning.

Joe

dbradford

Post by dbradford » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Joe, thank you so much for asking, we are still trying to arrange the home visit in Pittsburgh, the applicant looks good but it isn't final yet.