UPDATE!Here are the links to the GOOD MORNING AMERICA Video!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

UPDATE!Here are the links to the GOOD MORNING AMERICA Video!

Post by admin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Good Morning America gets a high five from Pilots N Paws, they certainly presented our story well! Here are the links:

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8554710

http://tiny.cc/JIAiC

Hi Everyone,

We have some exciting news! Good Morning America will be airing a segment they filmed on Pilots N Paws this Saturday morning, Sept. 12, 2009!! Please check your local listings for the time it will air. On the eastcoast it will air for one hour 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. I am told there will be "teasers" throughout the broadcast and there will likely be a live feed as well from one of our transports scheduled in Greenville, SC.

This is our official launch date for the Pilots N Paws 5000 so I hope you all tune in and watch the show. A big THANK YOU to GMA, Eric Noll, producer, and host/reporter Jeremy Hubbard for highlighting animal rescue work and the Pilots N Paws program!!

Debi

pointerhaven

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT, GOOD MORNING AMERICA Sat. 9/12 !

Post by pointerhaven » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 am

Hi everyone, I'm Wanda (pointerhaven) and I have additional exciting news. I posted a request for Beauty to be moved from Holton, KS to Plesant Prarie, WI. I got twos Pilots who are going to share the sky and move Beauty a English Pointer from a shelter to her Foster home, where her new life can begin.

What a wonderful feeling to have people so dedicated to give their time for this cause. I will post pics and updates as the flight goes along and thanks again to Gary and Chris for all they are doing.

Wanda
Pointer Rescue, Org.
www.pointerhrescue.org

Doggiemom

Re: UPDATE!Here are the links to the GOOD MORNING AMERICA Video!

Post by Doggiemom » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:11 pm

I saw the video clip!!!!! Excellent work!!!!! :D :D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

thank you !! The positive response has been overhwhelming!

Debi

aospca

Post by aospca » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes, the segment was done very well. It was touching and everyone did a great job. It was nice to see you on there Debi. There are nice photo slides and stories on the GMA website too. Robin

Joe Surowiec

Post by Joe Surowiec » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Nice job Debi, and hats off to GMA for giving this organization the dignity that it deserves.

I am off tomorrow afternoon to bring 9 pups back from Lafayette LA to Lakeland FL on Monday. Should be a lot of fun.

Joe Surowiec

richclover

Post by richclover » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 am

Nice work, Debi! We had an email and an early morning phone call this AM. Before we left for the airport to fly 2 pups... Two different family members saw the piece and noticed the picture of Jill and Ziggy!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am

Hi Rich,

Yes, Jill and Ziggy are now famous!! They just chose photos from our site that they wanted to use and Jill and Ziggy fit that bill--they wanted close up pics of pilot people and the dogs! I love that photo too, so cute :D

We are very fortunate that the media, who can surely help us reach out, takes interest in what we are doing and I hope that continues!

Thank you everyone for working so hard to keep Pilots N Paws moving forward!

Debi

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES

Post by CleoBen » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Great spot, Debi!

I hope to help out this Saturday.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

angierhinier

Post by angierhinier » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm

I just found out about this program, and I cried at the site of that dog looking out of the plane window. The people organizing this, as well as the pilots, are truly outstanding souls and I hope that I get a chance to help out, even just fostering a dog if needed. Thank you for all that you do!