DONE! Leg #2 Lebanon, OH 45036 to St. Louis, MO

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
aospca

DONE! Leg #2 Lebanon, OH 45036 to St. Louis, MO

Post by aospca » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm

This flight is completed. Two senior 12 year old chow chow brothers need to travel from Parkersburg, WV to Ft. Scott, KS. We are breaking up the trip into three legs. See the post for Leg #1 above.

The second leg is from Lebanon, OH to St. Louis, MO.

We are also working on the 3rd leg will get them from St. Louis, MO to Ft. Scott, KS.

The sending rescue is Humane Society of the Ohio Valley, however I am coordinating the transport for them. These boys weigh only about 39# each, despite their appearance with all that fluffy hair.
(THANKS MIKE!!!!)
Last edited by aospca on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Desmoss

Re: Leg #2 Lebanon, OH 45036 to St. Louis, MO

Post by Desmoss » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 am

Robin, I'm based out of Lebanon so either first or second leg will work... I can take these on Saturday or Sunday... which-ever works for the adjacent pilots. Pilots, I can be reached at my personal e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll watch here for replies.

aospca

Re: FILLED!Leg #2 Lebanon, OH 45036 to St. Louis, MO

Post by aospca » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Mike, do you have room for that little 11# dog in the posting Akron, OH to St. Louis, MO that was posted 09/15?) I think Rich might bring it to meet Leg #1 or you at Leg #2 of this flight.

Desmoss

Post by Desmoss » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 am

Robin, Rich... Sure do have room and makes sense to fill the seat... if needed, let's re-post for ride to I68 (Lebanon, Ohio) on Saturday.

Mike

[email protected]

aospca

Post by aospca » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Little Akron passenger won't be traveling afterall, as he is under the weather with kennel cough. He won't be flying for several weeks I was told tonight. Thanks so much though.