BC-Gwinnett, GA - Tampa, FL **DONE**

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

BC-Gwinnett, GA - Tampa, FL **DONE**

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

This girl is in a kill shelter and we're out of foster homes in the area, so hoping to get a pilot that can get her South bound and I can find a pilot in FL to get her the rest of the way. There is someone who can pull and meet the pilot.

Thanks
Last edited by MuttsMom on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaisysDad
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: BC-Gwinnett, GA - Tampa, FL

Post by DaisysDad » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 pm

I can fly a relay leg from north FL / south GA to Tampa during the week or I might be able to make the entire run on a weekend.
Steve
Sarasota, FL

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 pm

That would be great Steve. I haven't heard from any pilots around Atlanta that are available. Let me know what works out best for you and I can either keep looking or we can plan it for the weekend.

Thanks again.

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 pm

I am flying from West Palm Beach Fla to Mooresvill N. C. on the 1st. Returning the 5th or 6th. I can fly the pup all the way, if you can get her a place for 2 weeks.

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm

All the foster homes anywhere close are full, so I'm afraid she can't wait 2 weeks. This is a high kill shelter unfortunately, but if something changes I'll let you know. Steve has offered to help, so I need to see when he's available and go from there. Thanks!

DaisysDad
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by DaisysDad » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 am

I am looking at Sunday (9/27) unless a relay to Valdosta (or similar) can be made earlier. Do you have a preferred airport in Gwinnett county or the name of the closest town?
Steve
Sarasota, FL

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 pm

This one was reclaimed by it's owner. There are others at Gwinnett. Let me see what the status of them are and I'll send you an e-mail.

Thanks!!

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks so much Steve for getting this cutie to her foster home in Tampa. Looks like you had a great co-pilot for your flight. How great that one more makes it to safety and we can't thank you enough.